Where can I buy a mod that uses DNA-12 or DNA-20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i do not know if they reupped stock but you can get on the waiting/notify list for the "stallion" from texas select. a monster VW, American made and aluminum, i was interested in them and watch the restocks occasionally myself.

also the semovar from svoe mesto but very hard to get between restocks. i should say though its the nival? chip but the same as a DNA.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I saw them in December, but didn't have extra cash due to christmas. I sent them a message in January and they told me soon and 2 weeks ago they told me they would be in stock that week or the next. Still not in stock. Right now I feel like i'm trying to buy a darwin all over again.
if referring to the stallion: the only news i got was they noticed a manufacturing defect and stopped production immediately until it could be worked out and redesigned, so i dont know how long the delay but i would rather wait now then find out in 2 months theres already a new revision.

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
MCM mods use a DNA20 but their a wood box mod..I love mine it is awsome hits like a champ.
When he 1st started he didn't use the DNA 20 he used a DNA12 which he still does on some of his mods, but his new line of mods does..MCM 2.0 DNA20 amd the MCM 2.1 DNA 20 starts on page
63 or so..I just got mine from the last run towards the end of the thread..
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m/327234-mancavemods-vw-amd-vv-wood-mods.html
Here is a video review..of the MCM20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R2Za6XZAQFw

Last edited:

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
I'm in need of a mechanical variable wattage device and since the darwin is almost unobtainable I need something that will do the job. Smart Vapes had an altoid mod that had DNA-12 but they aren't in stock anymore. Anyone know of any sites that sell any?

Does not exist.

The 2 are mutually exclusive.

Mechanical = No Wires, No Electronics and No Circuit Boards...
They are VERY reliable, because they lack complicated(or delicate) electronics.

You could get a mechanical and add a Kick... but then it isn't really a mechanical anymore as you've introduced an electronic component(an source of failure)

Don't see how you could add a DNA to a mechanical... as there are no wires.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Get a Kick and add it to the mechanical mod of your choice. It's basically a DNA 12 and you can use it in practically anything.

No, I don't think you get it... I want to BUILD another mod. Myself. As in, not buy one. Hence why I want the CHIP, not a MOD w/ the chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread