• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where can I buy LorAnn Oil and Polyfill in around Mesa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I was going to brew up some of my own flavors for the shindig this weekend. But, I need to pick up some LorAnn oils. Any ideas where I can buy them. I don't need a whole big variety pack like Walmart carries. Just one or two little bottles.

Also, I need some stuffing for my cartridges. I was going to try the pyramid ice tea bag mod. But, in case that doesn't work I wanted to have some polyfill on tap. Any suggestions with that.

Of course, in my best-of-all-possible-worlds scenario, they would be available in the same place.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I didn't know Walmart has in variety packs! Neato!

ABC Bakery on East Indian School road (34th Street I think) is the only place that I know of that carries it consistently. A mile down the road from our Social Group meeting place, but is closed on Sundays (wah!).

Hobby Lobby usually has a few flavors. There is one at 1835 South Greenfield Road in Mesa.

Worse case, place a quick order from shop Bettys (fast shipping) as they have loads of great flavors and have good prices! LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavoring .125oz.

If you don't find what you want by Sunday, shoot me the flavor you want, and if I have it, I'll bring it for you.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Hmmm, only thing I see on the site is Fountain Ice Cream Flavor 4 pack. That's not the stuff you want to use.

I've seen it at one store only and they were very cheap and in a special display...like a buck each. Limited flavors.

ABC Bakery is the only place I've ever found that has a consistent selection of every available flavor and size.

AJ's has a few of the bigger size bottles.

Hmmm, only thing I see on the site is Fountain Ice Cream Flavor 4 pack. That's not the stuff you want to use.

Yep, that's exactly what I saw. I didn't know if that could be used or not. But I knew for a fact those weren't any flavors I would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread