where can I buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
sup guys , does anyone know where can I buy this?
Everywhere is not in stock.

e Cigarette Vapor Battery 4500mah Adjustable Voltage
here is picture

Attachments

• Twist-Vapor-Battery-4500-4.jpg
    Twist-Vapor-Battery-4500-4.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Izan

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'd be interested to know why you want this type of device when you already have a box mod.

In a picture you posted on another thread, you have a Pico 25 mod. That works work much better than any eGo battery. Ego batteries have very poor efficiency with massive voltage drop.

If you want to use a tank with Ego threads on your Pico 25, then you just have to buy these $3.37 510 to eGo Adapters (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Free Shipping
    (Fasttech is in china, will take a while to receive. Maybe 4-6 weeks)

Last edited:

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    I'd be interested to know why you want this type of device when you already have a box mod.

In a picture you posted on another thread, you have a Pico 25 mod. That works work much better than any eGo battery. Ego batteries have very poor efficiency with massive voltage drop.

If you want to use a tank with Ego threads on your Pico 25, then you just have to buy these $3.37 510 to eGo Adapters (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Oh I thought it’s only mouth to lung device , I bought it to try it out but didn’t like the mouth to lung experience only like smoking regular cigarette experience fills best for me . I never tried to upgrade it like u mention . Hmmmm

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021

So Just order This adapter and unscrew The top part and i Can Put on my other atomizer on with blue cap?
    See picture

Attachments

• 369C783E-3883-4C5A-AFE0-1CD8A1684531.jpeg
      369C783E-3883-4C5A-AFE0-1CD8A1684531.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 37

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    So Just order This adapter and unscrew The top part and i Can Put on my other atomizer on with blue cap?
    See picture

This is your picture from the other thread...

hDWEZNH.png

This is your Ello tank - it has 510 threaded connection...
    P09v80x.jpg

This is an Ego threaded tank, no 510 threaded connection (this one happens to be a Kanger EVOD tank, but many tanks are Ego threaded)
    tRAqu27.jpg

This is an ego to 510 adapter - it allows you to turn an Ego threaded tank into a 510 threaded tank
    IGksseW.jpg

Screw that adapter into the bottom of your Ego threaded tank, no need to unscrew anything from the ego tank. Like this...
    rQbgLRE.jpg

Now you can use this on your Pico 25 mod. But you still have to keep the watts low. Start at 6 watts then increase.
    DrjUDh8.jpg

Pico 25 mod with only adapter (no tank attached). It is now an Ego mod :)
    gQP9d75.jpg

Last edited:

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    hDWEZNH.png

This is your Ello tank - it has 510 threaded connection...
    P09v80x.jpg

This is an Ego threaded tank, no 510 threaded connection (this one happens to be a Kanger EVOD tank, but many tanks are Ego threaded)
    tRAqu27.jpg

This is an ego to 510 adapter - it allows you to turn an Ego threaded tank into a 510 threaded tank
    IGksseW.jpg

Screw that adapter into the bottom of your Ego threaded tank, no need to unscrew anything from the ego tank. Like this...
    rQbgLRE.jpg

Now you can use this on your Pico 25 mod. But you still have to keep the watts low. Start at 6 watts then increase.
    DrjUDh8.jpg

Pico 25 mod with only adapter (no tank attached). It is now an Ego mod :)
    gQP9d75.jpg
    [/QUOTE]
    wow !!! You are amazing! all the pictures You did and signed everything for me, I cant even express my gratitude! Thank you so so much!

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    yeah i ordered it 4 weeks ago from that website, looked legit on google scam reviews so i gave it a shot! , well........hehe ...no money no product, not even confirmation on my email that i ordered but they surely took the money lol. i spoke to paypal about it they said wait another 4 weeks if nothing happened im covered under paypal protection plan for a year to make a dispute on them and get my money back, i love paypal! they are awesome!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    fast tech company still the cheapest and the most relayable so far for me ...

Well, it's hit and miss. But in terms of older accessories, they are still king.

Those adapters have a status of "in stock" so they should ship fairly quickly.

If you want to save a little money, they have a 10% off sale April 17 and 18.

20210407-2cd1ae2e26964838848d1baaa78f3e15.jpg

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    I just connected coil from Evod Mega because it has 510 thread, wow the Pico thingy guy immediately showed on screen that it has 1.5 ohm coil, would you look at that ! automaticly detect coil ohms ! thats sick! and it was laying down for years unused on my shelf and im using old school stuff, wow shame on me ....

im wondering what they have these days 2021 probably 10 times better than Pico, buy i will use him then since its almost brand new

Reactions: DaveOno

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    That's a good price for a USA seller. Unfortunately, due to PACT Act, minimum shipping shows as $10 on my end :/

Yep but at least there's no chance of being seized at customs due to the PACT Act... plus it will get to him in a matter of days instead of in a month or two...

Reactions: Przemix

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yep but at least there's no chance of being seized at customs due to the PACT Act... plus it will get to him in a matter of days instead of in a month or two...

I dunno. I doubt customs is going to seize an adapter that isn't even packaged as a vape product. Heck, it's not even packaged lol, just a baggie. FT took "for e-cigarettes" out of the title so even the packing slip will be pretty vague to them. I'd be impressed if US customs knows what a 510 to ego adapter even is. But I guess anything's possible.

Reactions: Falconeer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread