Where can I find Dekang Eliquids in the United States? The same as MadVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I suggest you check again. Value Vapor still has regular USA Mix available in both the 12 and 24mg strength. They just don't have any size other than 10ml in the 24mg strength until James restocks. Otherwise in the 12mg strength there are plenty of sizes to choose from.

Thank you, BadState. I just placed my first order with litecigusa. Shipping is very reasonable.

I was ordering from Value Vapor. Now the juice is a double shot and I have no desire for double flavor, so I had to find a new source.

GummiBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
USA
I suggest you check again. Value Vapor still has regular USA Mix available in both the 12 and 24mg strength. They just don't have any size other than 10ml in the 24mg strength until James restocks. Otherwise in the 12mg strength there are plenty of sizes to choose from.

No need for me to check again. I checked the VV website and corresponded with the owner before I posted here. As I said, what I order is not available at this time. It was replaced by the DOUBLE SHOT.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Glad to hear you had checked into it further. A lot of folks don't.

No need for me to check again. I checked the VV website and corresponded with the owner before I posted here. As I said, what I order is not available at this time. It was replaced by the DOUBLE SHOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread