Where can I find O-rings for an original Crown tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: maryasmith447

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
This sounds great; I can order a lot of spares, just in case, at a great price. Only problem is, how does one know what size O-rings to order? I have no idea the sizes that are being used on the Uwell original tank. I apologize if this is a stupid question.

same issue with me, I have no ideas what size should I order? Might their customer service help in this.
Both of you know that inside of the Crown box under the tray is a pack of spare o-rings right?

What size? Here is how you measure. O-ring sizes are generally listed by OD and CS.

oring-dimensions.png

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Both of you know that inside of the Crown box under the tray is a pack of spare o-rings right?

What size? Here is how you measure. O-ring sizes are generally listed by OD and CS.

View attachment 809907

Yes. I was wanting to have extra extras. You know, prep stuff. Can you suggest a ruler that less than young eyes can see, for doing the measurement?

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Yes. I was wanting to have extra extras. You know, prep stuff. Can you suggest a ruler that less than young eyes can see, for doing the measurement?
Well those digital calibers you see Youtube reviewers use would be best. They range from 5 bucks to hundreds of dollars. You should be able to find a nice one for under 20 bucks. They are more common on hardware sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread