where can I get a good drip atty + drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I ordered some atomizers from Smartvapes last week for dripping, but I think somethings going on with that supplier since the only thing I got was an automated e-mail confirming my order (and charging me for it) but hasn't shipped yet. And this weekend, I dropped my e-cig and broke the drip tip and my current atty is acting all screwy, so I really need a new one and with this unanticipated delay, I think I'm gonna look to other sources.

Anyways... whats a good site that I can buy drip tips for cheap and get a decent atty or two? I am not interested in those super expensive atomizers, just something that works pretty good and reliable. I've been trying to switch to dripping from using cartos and I think I like it more. Only thing is, everytime I switch juices, I can still taste the previous flavor and it annoys me that I can't get the full taste/experience of a specific liquid.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
You need to give more info.

What PV are you using? We need to know what type of threading it is to recommend attys that will actually fit on your PV. Also telling us what PV you use will let us know ifyour PV can only use standard resistance attys (slim ecigs) or standard and low resistance attys (bigger battery PVs)

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
i don't know where you can get cheap tips. I had some black aluminum tips when I started and then shortly after closed my eyes and hit the payment button on some super t tips and never looked back since. The price is high but lasts forever and is the best. For the flavor problem, strong flavor tends to stick. Try washing it out and let it dry then vape vg for a few mins then add flavor. Sometimes vaping vg before switching works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread