Where can I get a hands free drill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codiw1990

Oct 18, 2017
Hi first ever forum post but here goes nothing. Where can I get a drill that I don’t have to sit there and keep the button held down the entire time by hand with OUT losing the abitlity to control the speed ie a foot pedal or a dial of some sort. I would still have to hold the drill but I feel like I could do a lot better if I could work the chick with my feet instead of my finger

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi first ever forum post but here goes nothing. Where can I get a drill that I don’t have to sit there and keep the button held down the entire time by hand with OUT losing the abitlity to control the speed ie a foot pedal or a dial of some sort. I would still have to hold the drill but I feel like I could do a lot better if I could work the chick with my feet instead of my finger

Welcome to the ECF Codiw1990.

What exactly do you want to do with the Drill? And is it something that a Dremel could do?

Because having a Dremel is a Very Handy tool to have.

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
You can use something like this with a corded dril

upload_2017-10-18_15-49-15.jpeg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So if it’s hands free which appendage or orafice do you wish to hold the drill with? *cue rimshot*

One simple solution is a dremel with a drill bit in it. It’s a handy purchase because they’re good for lots of other things as well. Plus they’re fairly cheap. you can also get foot treadles and other attachments for them.
If you need more power you switch up to something called a Ford I’m, which is more or less the same but much more powerful. It’s the goth device for jewlers. foredoms only have treadles
They’re pricey though. 4 fails trying to link. I give up

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrenwales
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread