Where can I get...elderberry jelly flavored ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
What does elderberry taste like?

Ummm...elderberries taste like...elderberries, and elderberries taste AWESOME.

Really, I don't know how to describe it. My grandmother (of blessed memory) used to make elderberry jelly a lot, and it was fantastic. Nowadays the only place that I've found any that's worthy is from some "jelly ladies" at a local farmer's market.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Nope, I've only had it seedless. Might I suggest eating it on toast with Philadelphia cream cheese? Wow. Really, it's my favorite jelly. My grandmother (of blessed memory) also made tomato jelly from time to time, but I couldn't stand the stuff. That said, she made an absolutely wonder spearmint jelly that's nothing like the mint jelly that people typically associate with eating lamb; after she died, we made sure to keep that mint growing. We've transplanted it to multiple locations...that was some good stuff, too.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I've seen this juice before somewhere. I will keep my eyes peeled for it. Some vendor has it and I think it's called snake something, like snake bite or some similar name.

Elderberry Wine juice - http://www.thevaporhut.com/product/elderberry-wine/

Elderberry juice - Organic Snake Bite E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Thank you! Elderberry wine isn't really what I'm looking for - I really want something more like a jelly. As to Virgin Vapor, I'll e-mail them after the holidays, but from their description, I don't think that it's an elderberry juice.

My search will continue, though. I did send off an e-mail to Alice in Vapeland with the request that they consider looking into Elderberry Jelly w/ Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It seems like the sort of unique flavor that Alice in Vapeland might actually consider, but we'll see. I'm 100% positive that, if something could be created that vapes like the taste that I know so well, it would be a hit with a number of people. Maybe I need to learn how to DIY and perfect it, myself...and then share it with the world!

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Thank you! Elderberry wine isn't really what I'm looking for - I really want something more like a jelly. As to Virgin Vapor, I'll e-mail them after the holidays, but from their description, I don't think that it's an elderberry juice.

My search will continue, though. I did send off an e-mail to Alice in Vapeland with the request that they consider looking into Elderberry Jelly w/ Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It seems like the sort of unique flavor that Alice in Vapeland might actually consider, but we'll see. I'm 100% positive that, if something could be created that vapes like the taste that I know so well, it would be a hit with a number of people. Maybe I need to learn how to DIY and perfect it, myself...and then share it with the world!

If you consider doing that, here is a link to an elderberry extract. You could pair it with cream cheese and maybe someone here could chime in on what would make the elderberry more jelly-ish than strictly fruit-ish:

http://www.faeriesfinest.com/E190.html

Good luck! I know what it's like to want a flavor that you just can't find. I'm attempting the DIY now for the first time, so it may be worth a try.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
If you consider doing that, here is a link to an elderberry extract. You could pair it with cream cheese and maybe someone here could chime in on what would make the elderberry more jelly-ish than strictly fruit-ish:

http://www.faeriesfinest.com/E190.html

Good luck! I know what it's like to want a flavor that you just can't find. I'm attempting the DIY now for the first time, so it may be worth a try.

AWESOME! Thank you! Since I'm planning on learning how to make my own juice, anyway, this gives me something to shoot for! Now I have to find a great Philadelphia Cream Cheese flavoring. How much fun would that be?

Good luck with your own DIY efforts; I hope that it pays off for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread