The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where can I get the best deal on good ego bateries?

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by John Thornsbury, May 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. John Thornsbury

John Thornsbury Full Member

Best deal doesn't mean cheapest. I need a good supplier of a dependable battery for a decent price. I've had the copies and they are hit and miss...

2. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I would suggest you look at the Kgo or E-Power over the eGo. The eGo is only 3.4 volts (smallest on the market) and comes standard with 650 mAh batteries. The Kgo and E-Power are both 3.7 volt/1000+ mAh batteries. You just get much more with the Kgo or E-Power over the ego. Plus they are the same physical size/category/price range. And with the E-Power the batteries only cost $4 - $5 instead of the $15 - $20 you pay for eGo batteries.

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=31

http://crystalclearvaping.3dcartstores.com/Complete-Kit-with-new-button-and-cartos-and-30ml-juice-Free-priority-shipping_p_58.html

3. John Thornsbury

John Thornsbury Full Member

Thanks...looks like just what I need!

4. JZXJ

JZXJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    St. Louis
    http://www.easyvaping.com/Home.asp Genuine joyetech eGo batteries 650 ,900, 1100mah. variable voltage passthrough batteries 3.3-4.2v eGo c upgrade. The Joyetech's are way more reliable than the smoketech versions. There is also the new eGo Twist vv 3v-4.8v but I'm not sure who is selling them yet, DiscountVapers will be soon.

5. lithiumdaze

lithiumdaze Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    I would recommend something you could take out the batt, or mod, and charge. Maybe a 18650 Legacy from Puresmoker or a Silver Bullet. These do not have amp. limits, ie., you could run a lr 510 atty or carto, wich would fry an ego batt. or the like. Also, the Roughstack from Welcome to MadVapes LLC houses an 18650 for only $45, and you can buy a extra battery sleeve and run a small 18350 for stealthy vapeing. Good luck on your search and the best decision is to not smoke...just vape!

6. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    That's one of the reasons I suggested the E-Power which has removable batteries. Madvapes also sells the E-Power.

7. OnnaB

OnnaB Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2012
    GA
    I was getting ready to ask the same question. I am quite happy with my original Tornado 650mah bats, however...I would now like to move up to 900mah bats. I don't really want to worry with regular battery types...happy with what I'm doing now. Who has the best price on eGo-type 900mah bats, or starter kits??

PS: I'm not ready for a "Twist" variable, and the 1000mah are just too long...Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.