Where Can I Purchase Online Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
Hi guys, I live in Cadada and I am wondering if you guys know where I could buy supplies online. I can buy Nic @ canvape.com which will help with not having to bring it across the boarder.

What is a good site to purchace the flavoring from either in Canada or the US?

Would i have a problem bringing PG or VG over the boarder?

Any help is appreciated. I am new to this and it looks quite overwhelming!!!

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
Wizard Labs has the most extensive selection of flavorings that I know of. I doubt there's any shipping regulations specific to PG or VG.

Get plenty of syringes and empty bottles. You're going to need 'em.

I just tried creating an account with them. It dose not give me an option to select any place in Canada. Do they not ship to Canada?

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
You can probably get PG and VG right there in Canada, maybe even local. Some people buy their PG here at Tractor Supply, it's like a farm and feed kind of store. I can't remember what the grade is so if you find some, you might want to ask here before you buy it. VG too. It's pretty easy to find locally.

For flavors, I'm pretty sure RTS ships global. They have tons of flavors and a first timer coupon code. Not sure about Ecigsexpress shipping but they have like 2 tons of flavors. lol

Both of those have a forum here, you can find both under Forum Suppliers right under the big banner up there. Plus I'm sure there must be a Canadian forum, you might find all your answers there for go-to places.

ETA- Here's the ECF Canadian Forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread