Where can I see A Billion Lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I would love to see the Billion Lives Doco, and I find it damn impossibe to find any cinema in my local of Hobat Tasmania that will screen it. We only have one B&M store here Egify, I asked him about sponsoring the doco and he said no as he barely makes enough in sales to cover wages and shop rent. We have no one to sponsor it.

What makes me truly sad, :cry:is that Aaron will not allow it as a pay per view event on line, or for some one to purchase a DVD. Now for instance vape vendors could purchase this Doco DVD and give it as an added bonus to good customers. I know many people that do not like going to cinemas or other crowded venues like shows on show day. Parking can be a PITA and there are those that have a fear of crowds and prefer home entertainment. I honestly believe if Aaron was serious about getting his message out to the population of this planet then he would have used that option and reaped the benefits.

True Aaron wants to recoup his costs, granted, but by the time this doco is available to all and not just the cinema goes...how many more lives may be lost or in jeopary?:nah:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I would love to see the Billion Lives Doco, and I find it damn impossibe to find any cinema in my local of Hobat Tasmania that will screen it. We only have one B&M store here Egify, I asked him about sponsoring the doco and he said no as he barely makes enough in sales to cover wages and shop rent. We have no one to sponsor it.

What makes me truly sad, :cry:is that Aaron will not allow it as a pay per view event on line, or for some one to purchase a DVD. Now for instance vape vendors could purchase this Doco DVD and give it as an added bonus to good customers. I know many people that do not like going to cinemas or other crowded venues like shows on show day. Parking can be a PITA and there are those that have a fear of crowds and prefer home entertainment. I honestly believe if Aaron was serious about getting his message out to the population of this planet then he would have used that option and reaped the benefits.

True Aaron wants to recoup his costs, granted, but by the time this doco is available to all and not just the cinema goes...how many more lives may be lost or in jeopary?:nah:
It's not just about recouping expenses, it's about getting publicly for the film and subject matter. This documentary isn't intended for vapers, because we already know the story. The target audience are the people who see all the bad media about vapor products and don't have a clue about the underlying economic and political influence.

We'll probably see it available on Netflix, DVD, and other sources next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread