Where can i still get 24MG nic eliquid in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapemate93

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Hi basically i need to know where i can still get 24 MG e liquid thanks to this absolute bull.... joke of a law.

I was a heavy smoker for 6 years and had no hope of stopping untill vaping came along and in my first week cut my ciggeres down by 90% . Now i have a new problem.
Its a shame because i can no longer get e liquid from my regular cheap supplier one pound e liquid

Maybe their is sites i still can get it from or maybe some e liquid makers on here who possibly sell on ebay can help me out. I have been happy with 24mg for a while now and 18 just does not do it for me sadly but i will try to drop my nictonie usage in the future. I don't sub ohm eithr not my thing i only mtl vape on a single vattery2 device.

Possibly anyone from north east of England who knows local suppliers?

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Can i somehow buy the nicotine and buy o nic elqiuid and just top it up?
I'm not super-familiar with UK laws and regulations, but if they're in compliance with the EU's TPD, then I don't think you can, at least not on the up and up.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I use a uk-based retailer here in the United States named Totally Wicked. They have nicotine strength up to 36 mg per mil however they only come and 10 mL bottles. As they are a uk-based supplier perhaps the products available here will be similar to the products available there.
Different country different laws (the UK also has a culture of paying too much for stuff).

TW UK sell 30ml of 2.0% nicotine concentrate for £10
The company I linked to sell 250ml of 7.2% for £25

That puts TWs offering at roughly twelve times more expensive

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Two options;
Change your attie to one with more airflow and good wicking (still MTL but with a bit more oomph).
Buy nicotine base from a site that still sells it at 7.2% strength (there are a few if you look on some UK forums) and top-up yourself. The bonus of topping up yourself is that you open up a lot more possibilities for cheap e-liquid. There are dozens of UK sellers selling zero nic 100ml bottles of liquid at around a tenner.
Good luck.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Becoming a 'business' is not particurlarly hard. Basically it entails the purchaser ticking a box that states 'i'm a business'..... Stupid laws do not deserve compliance.
    Its good that we are still able to purchase 7.2% Nicotine as long as we "tick" the relevant box but yes does make a bit of a joke regarding the law.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread