Where do I begin?! (Rebuildable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platemail

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Vamo, Florida
Until recently, I have been fine using my Bolt and an iClear 30 as my juice delivery system, however, I am seeing these videos on YouTube of clouds, and I mean CLOUDS of vapor being produced from some mods. I want that. I care not for any throat hit, I am strictly a cloud chaser. Heck, I'll even vape a flavor I don't like, just because it produces big clouds of vapor.

I am led to believe these people are using rebuildable attys, mechanical mods and running at low, low ohms (below 1 ohm)

What I am wondering, is there anyone who could help me with finding some parts I need to build this type of set up? I am fairly new to coil building, but am willing to learn. I know juice plays a roll in it, and as I already vape 100% VG juice, I'm set there.

Can anyone suggest a good atomizer, mod or anything I could get into? Links? Also, if running those low ohms on a battery, what are the risks? How can I prevent them? Anything to stay away from? I'd like to not have one of them blow up in my face, that would be ideal :p

My budget is under 200$ but if I am to spend more, I can.

Any tips, pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am not new to vaping or APV's, just rebuldables.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
When you first jump into rebuilding, simple = better. A great beginner RBA that will continue to provide great service even once your tastes become more advanced it the RSST (~$30). A top tier in anybody's book mod at a reasonable price is the GP Paps 2.5 (~$140). Leaves you $30 to blow on mesh and wire.

Also: eHuman's tutorials are fantastic for the new rebuilder. Start with this one, then hit Part 2, then check his vids: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/ehuman/3727-there-no-problems-aga-t-only-opportunities-hone-your-skills-part-1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread