The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where do you buy Blu products?

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by lonewarrior, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lonewarrior

lonewarrior Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Palmyra, VA
    Do you order online or stop by a local shop? Looking for the freshest product and something very discrete and this will fit the bill. Plus the fact I can pick up carts local if an emergency. Thanks.

2. melly710

melly710 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2009
    I have bought from both Walgreens and from their website.I prefer the website because shipping is free anyway but its nice to be able to run out to a store to get something if you need it quickly. Also the site has alot of stuff that the stores don't.

3. lonewarrior

lonewarrior Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Palmyra, VA
    Thanks for the input melly.

4. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    If you must go there, order directly from Blu so you have the warranty backing if you get a DOA charger or it craps out a week after you receive it.

5. machinestatic

machinestatic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Massachusetts
  6. lonewarrior

lonewarrior Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Palmyra, VA
    Good point, thanks.

7. jdake3265

jdake3265 Super Member Verified Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Santa Ana
    everywhere, but why would you want to? they aren't necessarily the best disposable.

8. Traijan

Traijan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2014
    USA
    When we first started vaping, we (like many) were using the Blu products. For us the only "reliable" local place to buy more batteries, and or cartridges (cartomizers?) were from the 2 local truck stops along the highway. One of them about 30 miles away and the other one about 6 to 10 miles away both had a massive inventory of everything "Blu". Thankfully we've switched to using things like the E-twist, and the MVP2 along with an assortment of glassomizers and liquid in bottles as now we can barely drive every 4 to 6 blocks in any direction along the main blvd here and not find a vaping shop.

9. I order online mostly because I enjoy the rewards program. I get Cherry Crush disposables in stores because they have reward codes.

10. jhy78

jhy78 Full Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Atlanta
    I order online as well, but thats mainly because I cannot find the strength cartridges that I use (Low 6mg). If they had them in stores here I would more than likely get them but as stated above they do have a good rewards program and luckily I'm close to where they ship from (North Carolina) so free shipping is quick.

11. OvermindOne

OvermindOne Full Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Redondo Beach, CA
    "Where do you buy Blu products?"

Did you mean "WHY do you buy Blu products?" :p

If you cant find them at the gas station or convenience stores, you will have to go online to buy them. And if you have to go there, then you might as well look into an Ego starter kit and juice. I started with Blu as well, but like so many here, we quickly moved on to the refillable type Ego with Clearomizer or a VV/VW mod with battery.

12. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    New Orleans La.
    after buying 4 ( in a row) of the disposable Blu's and all 4 already had dead batteries even before the package was opened... I decided to get something better no more Blu's for me.... wasted 28$... the stores would not except returns on them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.