Status
Not open for further replies.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
RE: Kosher
Kosher doesn't guarantee anything about the ingredients in a product. In our modern age it mostly implies that the food product has been blessed by a Rabbi. It's original meaning has to do with the way animals were slaughtered for human consumption (in the most humane way to alleviate suffering). According to my Orthodox Jewish friends, some Jews still insist upon buying their meat products from certain sources only. You really should google "Kosher" if you want to know what it is. It gets complicated.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I was not attempting to persuade you or anyone else to buy or not to buy from this company. I was merely stating my experience. I thought we were all free to state our opinions and experiences as they happen to us. Guess I was mistaken.
You are always free to share your own opinions, and experiences... I value them. I find you to be a competent, and knowledgeable DIYer. You have always had my utmost respect.
50.gif

I replied to you, because you quoted my post... where @JCinFLA, was asking for my experience. I completely respect, that you have had a different experience, than I did. I hope that you can respect that difference too. My post to you, was intended as sincere... not mocking. I would hope you would read nothing more in to it.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I was vaping at 3mg and recently increased to 5-6-ish mg in hopes of putting the vape down for a extended length of time. That is not working as I had hoped and may have to further increase my strength. I started out at 12mg, and stayed there for about 4 years.

:)

I usually have several 100ml bottles of 3mg unflavored and half a dozen 6mg bottles of various flavored juices around. I tend to fill my tanks with unflavored and sometimes I add a squirt of flavored juice. After almost a decade of not smoking it doesn't take much flavor at all to be tasty.

I tried vaping the 6mg full strength and discovered what you did. I went back to my 3mg and all was well again. In the Winter vaping higher nic juice just makes my fingers cold! I'm looking forward to Spring and Summer.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
My last batch is from MFS and theirs looks crystal clr when mixing and there is no smell. I made and started vaping some unflavored a few days ago and its harsh on my throat. Never noticed it before because I alway have used flavors. Am so not liking the harsh hit in unflavored, so I want a smooth freebase nicotine. That is what I am looking for anyway.

People who use nic salts tell me it's smooth.

Reactions: stols001

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I've ordered Essential Depot VG and PG in quarts from Amazon a couple of times and never had an issue with the quality of the vape, but I haven't branched out and tried other brands. Free Prime shipping for orders over $25 is a plus with heavy items.
Before I knew about Essential Depot I bought Monarch VG from Amazon. Pretty thick stuff but I didn't notice anything bad about it. I still keep it around for thread lubrication or emergency backup. I think it was soy based. If folks know anything about what our farmers are going through trying to grow soybeans they might avoid soy based right now. I feel badly about their situation and wished things were better because I'd like to support our farmers anyway I can. It's really difficult for them.:(

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
People who use nic salts tell me it's smooth.
I have tried to like the smooth nic salts but for me there is just way too much salt solution and ended up having to dilute the litre I got down to 1/4th nic salt to 3/4 freebase before I could vape it and it still made my throat sore. I am very sensitive to taste and guess other ingredients too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread