Where do you get your cheapo tanks/ clearos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Where do you guys pick up your cheap tanks and clearos? So far ive bought from vapors choice, ikenvape, the vapor room, and blue mist vaping. Im down to try anything, but im short on cash. I just need some cheapie sites so i can try out different stuffs. And as always, thanks for your input. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I get my cartos from Sure Vapes. I've only had one dud, but it might have actually been my fault (I was filling a carto right after I woke up, so maybe I didn't fill it enough in my coffee deprived, early morning state). That's the best price I've found on cartos. I think I've gotten about 70 from them so far. I don't use clearos anymore because I had too many issues, but Discount Vapers has decent prices on a lot of things and I haven't had anymore bad luck with clearos from them than anywhere else.

xorgo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
chicago, il
I have 2 of these and you cant beat the price or the quality. I love mine. 6.50 for the F16 and they have the F17 for 6 bucks. Free shipping too and they're in NJ and if ordered by 2p.m. they ship same day. I get my stuff here in Il. in 2 days. Nice people too.
Boge F16 Cartomizer Tank (Clear)

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I have 2 of these and you cant beat the price or the quality. I love mine. 6.50 for the F16 and they have the F17 for 6 bucks. Free shipping too and they're in NJ and if ordered by 2p.m. they ship same day. I get my stuff here in Il. in 2 days. Nice people too.
Boge F16 Cartomizer Tank (Clear)

This ^^^^^. If you like Boge cartos, the 10 pack deal from Sure Vapes is a steal at $.90pc. Smoke Techs for about $1.25 each at 25pcs. Just got my Boge F17 today, carto and driptip included for $6. It's great, so far. I know there are much better/easier to fill tanks out there, but the OP asked for cheap tanks and clearos. I'm a fan of the Kanger T2, witch they sell for $5, under $4 if you buy 5pcs, replacement coils for $1 each in a ten pack. For the items just listed, they are the cheapest place I could find.They also sell Vivi Novas quite cheap, regular and mini, metal tank replacements for both sizes if you like those juices that mess up clear tanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread