Status
Not open for further replies.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
essentialdepot.com[/URL] I purchased a gallon each of their PG and VG. Price each around $20. That works out to about .7 tenths of a penny per ml. That's way cheap. My nicotine solution I got from RTSvapes. I get the 100mg in PG then cut it to 50mg with additional PG. I stockpiled by nic and have around 3000 ml. Yeah I know its a lot - around 8 years worth. I keep it in glass bottles from SpecialityBottles. I store it in the freezer. Apparently it will keep in a frozen state for many years. Actually it doesn't completely freeze rather becomes very viscous.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
essentialdepot.com[/URL] I purchased a gallon each of their PG and VG. Price each around $20. That works out to about .7 tenths of a penny per ml. That's way cheap. My nicotine solution I got from RTSvapes. I get the 100mg in PG then cut it to 50mg with additional PG. I stockpiled by nic and have around 3000 ml. Yeah I know its a lot - around 8 years worth. I keep it in glass bottles from SpecialityBottles. I store it in the freezer. Apparently it will keep in a frozen state for many years. Actually it doesn't completely freeze rather becomes very viscous.

If the FDA swings the hammer .. can i come to your house? Lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

rnln

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
SCal
I ordered PG/VG/NIC VG base, enough to make more than 1500 ml at 6mg nic (baseon the ejuice calculator), include tax and H&S:
RTSVapes: less than $50
WizardLabs: $60+
Myfreedomsmoke and several other sides: more than Wizardlabs
For flavor, I go with wizardlabs.

Wow, http://www.essentialdepot.com price is way better with gallon quantity, but what do I do with gallons of each? Is it safe to stock these liquid for years, without putting them into the refridgerator? I thought it's only safe up to a year or so.
http://www.essentialdepot.com/servlet/the-218/1-Gallon-Veg-Glycerin/Detail

Last edited:

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
I am planning on buying nic to stockpile.. I have a few questions.. Do I get it with the PG base or VG base? Is one more sterile than the other? Does one last longer than the other?
Also, Once you get the nic.. do you immediately put it in the glass bottles and freeze?
Should I buy the PG and VG for dilution from the same place so that it tastes the same?

Last question.. If I'm averaging 10ml of 50/50 per day.. how long will a liter of nic last? a year?

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I am planning on buying nic to stockpile.. I have a few questions.. Do I get it with the PG base or VG base? Is one more sterile than the other? Does one last longer than the other?
Also, Once you get the nic.. do you immediately put it in the glass bottles and freeze?
Should I buy the PG and VG for dilution from the same place so that it tastes the same?

Last question.. If I'm averaging 10ml of 50/50 per day.. how long will a liter of nic last? a year?

The PG will last longer than the VG when storing, freezing will keep longer- on the last question of the 10ml at 50/50, how long will a liter of nic last---- that will depend I think on what strengh you mix at and what the base % of the nic is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread