Where do you shop online for vaping accessories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Ecigexpress.com is good esp. If you want to mix your own juice they have something like 10,000+ flavors but if you find something you like on here you can ask or find out the name of it and just do a search

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

KuroCz

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
east coast
GotVapes and madvapes are both great. However, if you are looking for a specific product it pays to shop around.

+1 for GotVapes, placed another order this morning and I expect I'll have it by Friday. And all for price of .43cents shipping (after newsletter discount). Nowadays though, quick/cheap shipping is iffy, since it's up to the usps how they do things. But I've closed a webpage once i saw 7$ first class shipping, and ordered the same thing from a more distant vendor, for the more actual cost of 2.95~ shipping, and got it in 3 days. Besides paying a premium for ups/fedex, my best expectation is morning order, same day fufilment, at my door within 3days. GotVapes and IBTanked (if you want a nicely priced glass tank) both had the things at my door in 3 days.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The best one is not online, it's your local vendor.
    I buy less than 1% of my vaping stuff on line.

Don't know how it is where you live, but the vendor here has, or will get, almost anything I want. Also consider this; most vendors have to start out small, and it is only with local support that they can expand their inventories. It's up to you to tell them what you want them to stock.

_TJ_

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2009
    SE Ohio in the sticks
    GotVapes and madvapes are both great. However, if you are looking for a specific product it pays to shop around.

I use these both as well.
    I use GV for buying clearos, and MadVapes for anything else I might need(which isn't much of anything anymore).
    Oh, and Altsmoke occasionally if I really need something or if there's a good sale(Rob's 1st store is an hour from me, though I don't go there anymore).
    If I don't want to vape DIY I buy from RawrVapor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread