Where does the Stylish Brand Limitless Come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Hi our vaping friends. Many of you must have heard about the ARMS RACE produced by Limitless (LMC). How is it going? Can anyone really answer my question in the title?
The Arms Race has been really hot in the market. I was really astonished by the military-styled design of it both outside and inside. Since then, the brand Limitless began to attract me deeply.
interesting.jpg

The logo of LMC is a triangle, very masculine. Personally speaking, its products appeal to those chasing for uniqueness a lot. Every product from LMC is full of design, believe it or not!
Limitless ARMS Race 200W Box Mod (one of my favorites)

This cool thing is only $79 (original price $89) for the moment. With the Easter Sales activity, you can get a further 10% off from $79. Besides, careful friend will also find some other surprise targeting this product at our website.
Full of military feature, Arms Race is a powerful, rugged and innovative device on its functionality. It is equipped with a unique chipset for optimum performance. It can match tanks of a diameter maximum to 25mm.

Limitless Pulse Innovative Pod System 2ml Vape pen(Simple and Cool)

limitless-pulse-pod-system.jpg

Vape pen style! Limitless Pulse Pod is lowered from $29.95 to $26.95 now. With its compact size and cheap price, you can imagine that many vapers can easily afford it for collection.
Don’t despise its small body. This tiny vape pen is also chargeable with a built -in battery. The top pod is changeable and is also in stock.
Limitless Pulse Pod for Limitless Pulse Vape pen 3pcs/pack

Limitless 200W TC Box Mod

Equipped with a highly intelligent chipset customized by LMC (LMC has their own customized chipset), this mod can power up to 200w and can support the resistance low to 0.08Ω. It will be a common sense that it is a huge vapor producer.
Officially, this LMC 200W TC Box Mod is said to be the performance flagship from LMC Co.. Surprisingly, this mod is on a big promotion, totally $49.01 off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread