The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where have all the GotVapes banners gone?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by MsBree, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    Anyone else who's been using a GotVapes banner, have you noticed they're not showing on the forum anymore under our posts? I checked my signature settings, and it's gone from there too! Will go grab another one, just wanted to let you all know! Any idea what happened, in the meantime?

2. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Weird--it could have been possible for a moment there was a server glitch but not sure...looks like they are working now...

3. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
  4. MsBree

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    It is definitely my computer and Firefox....I just opened this thread in I.E. and I see mine, Danno's and Dan's....but I don't see them using Firefox! hummmm Glad they're showing....now to figure out why they're not showing in Firefox! arrgghhh

5. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Firefox often does not give the love >.>

6. SynJyn Smyth

SynJyn Smyth Full Member

Oct 10, 2010
    eastern NC
    You might need to clear your cache or make sure you dont have images from gotvapes.com blocked in Firefox.

7. MsBree

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    Already cleared my cache and nada! I have my Firefox settings to load images with no site being blocked! I'm stumped!!!! For months, banners always showed, and then just a couple of days ago, they're gone! I will say that I stupidly upgraded to Firefox 4.0 several days ago, and I did NOT like it at all (messed with some sites I use regularly), so I downgraded back to 3.6.16 two days ago....that's when I noticed the banners using Firefox gone! :(

8. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

back up your favorites, then uninstall firefox completly
    then reinstall it, thats hould help.

9. MsBree

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    It worked Chris....what a genious!!!! Now to spend the rest of the morning restoring all my customizations!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.