Where Have You Been all My (Vaping) Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
I received my kit and DC tank yesterday afternoon. I threw the batteries on the charger, and filled the tank with White Peach Tea (ECBlends), and filled the five 3ohm cartos with Dragon's Blood (ECBlends), Peppermint Patty, Banana Cream Pie, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Strawberry Shortcake (all DIY).

The batteries only took about an hour to charge. I loaded one up and tried each and every one of the flavors I had prepared at various voltages. O-M-G!!!!! This is vaping PERFECTION!

The Angels are Singing!
Can you hear them?
(AAAAaaaaaaahhhh)

woman-in-worship-position.jpg
I love being able to "fine tune" the flavor, throat hit, and vapor production with a few presses on one button. I was able to pick up the menu navigation in just a few minutes. It's so easy!

Until now, I didn't know what I was missing, in regards to flavor. On the ego battery with Boge cartos, I was just getting hints of the flavorings, even at 30%. Now? Every note in the flavor combinations comes through loud and clear. I, now, have that BOLD, "in your face," :shock: there's no denying it, FLAVUH I've been looking for!

:wub: I'm in LOVE! :wub:

sandscards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Broken Arrow, OK
I kind of know how you feel. I had around 10 mods and other vaping devices and once the Provari hit my hand it hasn't left. It just does what I want it to do. I also really like the solid feel of the button and weight of the device. I know there will be others coming out that are comparable spec wise but until there is a great improvement in performance technology and quality I think I am set for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread