Where in the world do you buy an atomizer for a 601 E-Pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I was reading about that one, and read that some have problems with the 801 atomizers fitting.

Also someone did tell me today that the 601 cover can be taken off and the atomizer replaced. They talked like the hole pipe part didn't have to be replaced.

I have just looked everywhere I can think of for the atomizer. The link you posted is the closest thing I have seen to it.

How long does your E-Pipe vape? Also does it get very hot? I didn't like my sisters 901, because I simply didn't feel any heat with the vapor.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I was reading about that one, and read that some have problems with the 801 atomizers fitting.

Also someone did tell me today that the 601 cover can be taken off and the atomizer replaced. They talked like the hole pipe part didn't have to be replaced.

I have just looked everywhere I can think of for the atomizer. The link you posted is the closest thing I have seen to it.

How long does your E-Pipe vape? Also does it get very hot? I didn't like my sisters 901, because I simply didn't feel any heat with the vapor.

The lady pipe is gives you a nice long vape time with its battery life and does not run hot. Since it uses an 801 atomizer (I have not run into an 801 compatablity issues), they are cheap to replace and the cartridge is very large unlike a 901. I would highly reccomend it. As I say, I have never used the 601, but reports by many like that unit as well--------Sun

bevis

Moved On
Jun 24, 2009
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: Spam

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
The DSE610 is three parts: the mouthpiece, atomizer (pipe bowl) and the screw-in battery cover. The atomizer comes with a one year warranty. Some folks decide to purchase an additional kit for the extra $18.

The 601 produces very thick vapor, particularly if you use or cut with VG. Do not buy this product if you are looking for big throat hit.

Several supplies from the US and China sell replacement atomizers.

WOW they are 42 dollars?

You can get a kit for 60 dollars!!!!!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
After looking around, I'd have to recommend only getting the atomizer from Ruyandirect. It's got nothing to do with being a fan... it's got to do with they are the only place I've seen that offers the 1 year warranty. Eastmall's warranty is 30 days. Other places were as short as 7 days.

I pointed out in another thread about the throat hit... pipe smokers don't typically inhale. I'd imagine this was designed with them in mind, so lack of throat hit wasn't a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread