RDA Where is a good site to order RDA clones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
fasttech has always been good for me, theres other sites but the prices cant compete. When they can compete with prices, they get you with shipping (like gearbest). fasttech stock is ginormous also, biggest selection of ecig-related gear.

fasttech has always been cheap for me and every order has come through smooth. Just make sure you get the expedited shipping instead of the base free shipping. Most of the time the upgrade to expedited shipping is like 1-2$ only, if your order is big enough the expedited upgraded shipping is free sometimes as well. (just dont use the b ase free snailmail shipping otherwise youre waiting 1month+ for your order to come in, compared to the 1-2weeks for the expedited).

Reactions: Richard113

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
$9.30 Little Boy Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel + POM / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$10.78 SV Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / white paint / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$15.29 EC RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

those are three of the most recent RDA's ive ordered and they're all great. especially the little boy.

its a nice place to pickup all the tiny ecig related stuff as well, cheap eliquid bottles, 18650 battery wraps, small containers to hold the tiny screws and o rings, tweezers, ohm meters. everything youll ever need, its like the walmart of ecig stuff :w00t:

Reactions: sonicbomb

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
RDA Drippers - RBA Vapor Store - RBA-Vapor

RBA Vapor Store has a good selection and price range on RDAs from their higher-end CompVape stuff down to the $12 Clones. Never bought anything from them that had quality issues or was not as advertised and expected.
Awesome Customer Service and quick to ship. They are out of the Chicago Area so no Brokering or pass-through selling what they don't stock.
One of my Primary Sources for Equip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread