Where is a good website to buy nicotine online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo4iu

Apr 28, 2013
Bluffton Indiana
I am sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to this site. I live in Indiana and since the laws have changed over the last few years I can’t buy nicotine over the counter anymore and I’m looking for a good respectable website that sells nicotine.
Please feel free to move this thread to the right forum.
Thank you

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use Nicotine River as well. Fast. Reliable. Good prices. There are several options though, like Nicotine Giant, Wizard Labs and others. If you are "picky" about your nicotine, many places will send you a sample for the cost of shipping, to get a sense if you will like it before a large order if you want to go that route...

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I've bought all of mine from myfreedomsmokes.com - some folks characterize their nicotine as more "peppery" than some others, but it has been serving me well for years. You can often get a liter of 100mg for $40 on sale.

Yeah that peppery taste is what I try to avoid if possible.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I used to get my nicotine from myfreedomsmokes and it was always good. The reason I switched to nicotine river is because they had everything I needed, flavoring and nic base, and the prices were better. Nice getting all my mixing needs from one place. Both places have quality nicotine though.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Was going to post which ones I've tried and would recommend, but I see the OP already chose and ordered some after the first 3 responses. That's gotta be some kind of record on here for decision-making after starting a thread asking for recommendations on anything. :D

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
A few short years ago, this kind of thread would have been cause for a fanboi battle. Nice to see that things have calmed. 2017 was the mellowest year here since I've joined. Nice group of members.

I never understood the fanboi attitude. I have no vested interest in what someone purchases or from where. I will tell you what I like and where I get it, but I am not going to argue about it.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I use Nicotine River as well. Fast. Reliable. Good prices. There are several options though, like Nicotine Giant, Wizard Labs and others. If you are "picky" about your nicotine, many places will send you a sample for the cost of shipping, to get a sense if you will like it before a large order if you want to go that route...

Anna

I also bought my nicotine from Nicotine River. Plus all my DIY stuff.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium

Anna

I still buy juice already made up with nic and flavoring. I did buy some VG from Nicotine River though. It was really good. Best quality I've had so far.

• Agree

steveo4iu

Apr 28, 2013
Bluffton Indiana
Was going to post which ones I've tried and would recommend, but I see the OP already chose and ordered some after the first 3 responses. That's gotta be some kind of record on here for decision-making after starting a thread asking for recommendations on anything. :D
This is why I don’t like coming to this forum anymore, there’s always somebody who wants to nitpick/troll someone else’s post. I got the information I need. I don’t waffle when it comes to decision-making like some people.
But hey go ahead post your recommendations, it might help somebody else

Reactions: Burnie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@steveo4iu , I don't believe you were being insulted, I genuinely don't. I think (with some gentle humor) it was being pointed out that you were able to make a decision fast. That's not a bad thing, sometimes we get folks who post a question, waffle forever, or never report back. I'm fairly certain that JCinFLA wasn't trying to insult you, she's a long-time member with a lot of information and tends to want to help, not alienate.

Not that I'm trying to get into an argument over it either! Just didn't want you feeling slighted when that is probably not the case/intention at all....

Glad you were able to decide on something and I hope you like it :)

Anna

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I have a couple of liters of Nude and a couple liters of Heartland.
I vape a 10mg/ml (10%) juice and perhaps its my tastebuds, but I don't see any difference between them.
A small time and money saver was that Nude was bottled in 250ml amber boston rounds.
I had to rebottle the Heartland from the 1L plastic jug it came in.
The price difference between the two more than made up for that though.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@steveo4iu , I don't believe you were being insulted, I genuinely don't. I think (with some gentle humor) it was being pointed out that you were able to make a decision fast. That's not a bad thing, sometimes we get folks who post a question, waffle forever, or never report back. I'm fairly certain that JCinFLA wasn't trying to insult you, she's a long-time member with a lot of information and tends to want to help, not alienate.

Not that I'm trying to get into an argument over it either! Just didn't want you feeling slighted when that is probably not the case/intention at all....

Glad you were able to decide on something and I hope you like it :)

Anna
Hey Anna was that a rip on me because I asked what RTA to buy several days ago and haven’t made up my mind yet?!?!? You calling me a waffle!!! I hate waffles!! I’m a pancake man but that’s none of your business.
Lol just kidding, I’m totally a waffle, I love eggos, especially those thick& fluffy ones. Man those smell so good when being toasted. But then again I do love aunt jemima waffles, oh no here we go again. I gotta go find a waffle forum and start a thread. But just to hijack this thread since he’s made his decision and ordered. What’s everyone’s favorite waffle? Sorry Anna just bored and having some fun.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well, then...

1392675776177-2125562248.jpeg

EcigExpress is another good site for nic, flavorings and all the rest of the necessary gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread