The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where is everyone at?

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by cyberwolfrob, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cyberwolfrob

cyberwolfrob Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    Okay So I know I have gone MIA for a bit. I do apologize for being so. The holidays,family health problems etc. etc. I am back now.

I came back to the group to find it almost abandoned by everyone. What is up? How is everyone? and hows that vape doin? Keep me posted!:)

~Rob

2. jennlsnoopy

jennlsnoopy Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    I'm still here. Not posting quite as much as I have been busy too. I have finals comming up this week.

I just purchased 2 Joye 510 starter kits last night for me and my husband from rockymountainvapor. Very cheap! It was only $44 each kit.

Did you get the juice from them yet? How is it? I might order juice from them in a few weeks. I have way to much juice right now.

Oh and vapor options is having a 67% off sale. Very cheap also, but not sure how much liquid they have left. Very strong flavors. They are going out of business on Monday.:p

3. cyberwolfrob

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    I can understand that. Seems as how everyones life is a bit hectic due to the holiday season. I have not gotten the package yet,but....I ran the tracking number and it said it is here in town. I would imagine it should be in my mailbox today. I will definately let you know how it is once I give it a shot. I have also been looking at some 510 starter kits. I wanna give it a shot and so I dont get too bored with just my 901. I will be looking at VO's website in just a moment.

4. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    VO is out of most liquid but if you like RY4 they have the best and the strongest flavor. They have the 11mg 15ml bottles in stock at least when I ordered. The shipping is $4.95 but I only paid $10.89 for 30ml worth of juice. So very good deal.

5. cyberwolfrob

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    Ok I will def check it out. I absolutely love the RY4. You might as well have just robbed the store lol.

6. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    lol! Also if you want to get the 510 RMV has free shipping. So you will pay exactly $44 for it. Comes with:

2 batt
    2 attys
    1 wall charger
    5 carts

Very good deal I think! I think there is only the black with blue or green LED left. I got blue and my hubby got the green. It will be nice to have a manual batt.

7. cyberwolfrob

Oct 17, 2009
    Spokane,Wa
    Yea I did see that. I was looking at VO and they are completely sold out of everything now. urghhh

8. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    They still have the RY4 15ml 11mg. I just checked. $2.97 each before shipping. I think they might have the 6mg too.

9. notsoogood

notsoogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    The REAL Washington
    What is the draw of the RY4? My husband says it tastes like cat urine! That doesn't instill in me a strong urge to try it!!!8-o

10. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    It tastes like a nutty caramel to me. It's my favorite! My husband really likes it too. Most people seem to love it but some really hate it for some reason. :confused: I don't get it, it's like vaping dessert.

It may also depend on where you get it. I love vaporoptions the best and Nhaler 2nd best.

11. notsoogood

Oct 19, 2009
    The REAL Washington
    He definetely doesn't taste what you are tasting. He let the guy at work try it and he about gagged too. He gave it away with a warning!:lol:

By the way...my husband is athlon14.:p

12. notsoogood

Oct 19, 2009
    The REAL Washington
    He said he would rather smoke an analog and he's been off of those since May!!!!!:(

13. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    Where did he get it from? I'm gonna have to have a talk with him. LOL! Just kidding. I'm obsessed with RY4. I can't understand why people wouldn't like it. Different tastes I guess.

14. notsoogood

Oct 19, 2009
    The REAL Washington
    He got it from Nhaler. He says it's vile stuff. He said it was the High Voltage.

15. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    I'm still hanging around.

16. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    Oh. I got the high voltage once. I had ordered the regular and they sent that one to me. It wasn't bad but lacked the flavor I got with vaporoptions. I got the regular nhaler RY4 and its a lot better.

You should really try Vaporoptions if they have any left. He might really like it too. Can't beat the price of $2.97 for a 15ml bottle and much better than that high voltage stuff.

17. jennlsnoopy

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    lol! :lol::lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.