where is the best place to buy dark glass bottles with drippers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
i just bought 20 -1oz bottles 10- .5 oz bottles and 10 - 10ml nail polish bottles ( because once the wife seen what i was doing she wants her juice in nail polish bottles now lol) . bought caps instead of drippers only because i have a million already. all for like 12 dollars. zero dollars shipping ,,, ?????? ...... weird but heck ya sweet

I've created a blog just for your question. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...les-cylinders-vials-flasks-hdpe-supplies.html
For dark bottles and droppers, your best bet would be http://packagingoptionsdirect.com

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
from the link you posted packaging options direct
Excellent!!! Nail polish bottles? Lol. That's funny and awesome. From which place did you end up buying? I'm sorta keeping track on where people are having the best success, so I can recommend those. AND, free shipping? That's awesome. Thank you for letting me know you found what you wanted. =)

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Huh,what the,....?! These are way cheaper than I've been getting, and it calculates no shipping charge. How'd they do that! I'm placing an order before they change their mind, lol.

I placed my first order about 2 weeks ago and paid shipping. Not much. This weekend I placed another order and, like you, I also saw there is no calculated shipping charges for UPS - even the 2nd day service was $0.00. I think this is an error and will be corrected on Monday. I picked UPS ground to be safe. The last order got to me in two days, anyway.

These are good people. Here is a paste up of my welcome letter:

Whether you have questions about our products, need assistance in placing an order or simply want an order update, I’m happy to help.

Just send me an email at brianne.livas@packagingoptionsdirect.com or give me a call at 1-855-754-3728.

As a token of my appreciation for becoming a valued POD customer, I’d like to offer you an additional 10% OFF your next purchase.

Use coupon code ######## to get the discount.

I suggest you phone her Monday morning. She probably has a discount for you that will cover most of your shipping.

Again, Thanks to RocketPuppy for tracking these people down for us!!

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
i just bought 20 -1oz bottles 10- .5 oz bottles and 10 - 10ml nail polish bottles ( because once the wife seen what i was doing she wants her juice in nail polish bottles now lol) . bought caps instead of drippers only because i have a million already. all for like 12 dollars. zero dollars shipping ,,, ?????? ...... weird but heck ya sweet

How did you determine what lids to order for each bottle size ? want to insure I am buying the correct ones before I order.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
How did you determine what lids to order for each bottle size ? want to insure I am buying the correct ones before I order.

If you click on the bottle you want, below will have pictures of the lid options available. Plus, each bottle has a particular size that fits it (under neck size).

Boston round:
.5 oz needs 18-400 lid
2 oz needs 20-400
he3unypu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread