Where is the best place to get drip tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstarncw

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Clemson, SC
Really depends on what types you want and how much money you want to spend. Cherryvape makes some hot driptips, but they're 8 bucks a pop. If you order bulk cartos from CCV he throws in a drip tip with each 15 pack, so you could acquire them while gathering a carto collection. Vaporbeast also has cheap(er) ming style driptips with free shipping, although they take a little more breaking in to get them to fit nicely on your cartos.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Beware of cheap drip tips.

As simple as the things are—all they have to do, afterall, is allow juice to fall unmolested from bottle-tip to atomizer coil—a lot of them are mis-engineered; the opening is too small, traps juice which you find back in your mouth. Not tasty.

These are the best on God's green Earth (also the priciest, but you only have to buy them once): Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
Go to madvapes.com and click on the "on sale" on the top right of the menu bar. They have the acrylic drip tips all different colors for $1.99, bought a whole bunch a few weeks ago and have been very happy with them. Like Darkstarncw said Cherry Vapes has nice drip tips, which I own also, but are more expensive. They are worth the money in my opinion but its up to you and what your willing to spend.

ki77en

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Ohio
I like the link you posted, Sedateme. I think I've come across that site before and was amazed at the prices of the drip tips... and the variety. I don't have anything fancy but I do have several different colors and one stainless that helps me distinguish what flavor I've put in which carto.
Never got a free drip tip from CCV and I just recently purchased a 15pk of Resurrectors. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread