where is the best place to start getting into high end mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
You said mods that most people can't get their hands on... The place to start is finding out what mods fit that classification. :) Plus, all of these (maybe besides the diamond studded on) can be bought if you are willing to look.

Most of the limited production mods will be mechanicals. There are some boxes out there as well. Are you looking for regulated or unregulated?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
i have been vaping about 2 years and want to up my game and get into buying high end mods that most people cant get there hands on. if anyone knows the best place to start doing that can you let me know thanks.

I see you are in Orlando. If you are on Facebook, join Central Florida Vapers. There are also loads of B&M shops in your area, and several 'high end' mod collectors around.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Chances are if "most people can't get their hands on them", neither can you... regardless of whether you can afford them or not. If exclusivity is your primary criteria, you'll need to somehow find your way into some of the secret/closed groups on Facebook and hope you can land a spot on a list or be prepared to pay 2x-5x RRP for limited run mods. It's not atypical for hard to get $700 mods to sell for $2k or more on the secondary market - even then, you'll need to know the right people to get in the right groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread