Where is the most daring place you have ever vaped openly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
well seeing as I spent most of yesterday in the hospital I was sneaking vapes in the ER waiting room and in my bed waiting on the docs

what sucks is when you have 3 cig-a-likes that all freaking die on you (no pun intended) while in the hospital...damn those things and their short batteries.
:lol: code blue code blue bring the paddles.....

If you've made it over 3 months without an analog only vaping cig-a-likes, my hat's off to you! Consider that one hell of an accomplishment!!

NOW it's time for you to invest in some decent gear... You can get a complete basic set-up that will triple your battery life AND your juice capacity AND still be small enough to stealth vape for under $50...

just make sure that all the connections are at least 510 or eGo compatible so when you decide to upgrade to a more advanced device (If you ever do) all your stuff will fit the new mod.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
If you've made it over 3 months without an analog only vaping cig-a-likes, my hat's off to you! Consider that one hell of an accomplishment!!

NOW it's time for you to invest in some decent gear... You can get a complete basic set-up that will triple your battery life AND your juice capacity AND still be small enough to stealth vape for under $50...

just make sure that all the connections are at least 510 or eGo compatible so when you decide to upgrade to a more advanced device (If you ever do) all your stuff will fit the new mod.

thank you :) na I have/had a spinner, it's my only pv and well it kinda "broke" so I've been stuck using cig-a-likes atm until I can get a new one...should hopefully be here next week

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
thank you :) na I have/had a spinner, it's my only pv and well it kinda "broke" so I've been stuck using cig-a-likes atm until I can get a new one...should hopefully be here next week

Cool!
Whatever you like to vape, VAPE IT!
I would however, advise you to keep at least 2 complete set-ups for just such an occasion! :D

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
I, like other posts on here, vaped during jury duty in the jury room, and I also vaped in a train to Washington D.C.
I was on a Carnival Cruise out on the deck by the pool, and was asked to stop by the staff. Was kinda confused on that one, considering the "smoking section" was about 10 feet away. :)

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
In my office at work.. with my door shut. I sit on the top floor in a corner in a HUGE cooperate building.. as far away from anyone as possible.

A few people know my secret, but don't care. Hopefully I'm never found out because we work in a smoke free environment (which in my state means vaping).

I don't feel bad.. I'm not hurting anyone (well, except myself if I get caught by the wrong person)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread