Where is the Pure eJuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
I have been holding off ordering, waiting for Pure ejuice. I NEED it. c'mon guys, give it up. Come up off of the liquid. I want to order in one foul swoop, not pay shipping 3 times for 3 separate orders because the stock is online in 3 separate waves. PLEASE. I only have 3 days worth of liquid left now.

Wow, I'm a serious addict.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I have been holding off ordering, waiting for Pure ejuice. I NEED it. c'mon guys, give it up. Come up off of the liquid. I want to order in one foul swoop, not pay shipping 3 times for 3 separate orders because the stock is online in 3 separate waves. PLEASE. I only have 3 days worth of liquid left now.

Wow, I'm a serious addict.

I too have been looking to try the Pure Liquid.

Also, it's "one fell swoop," not "one foul swoop." :p

Don't worry though, I actually thought the expression was "one fowl swoop" (fowl like a bird) until I decided to read Macbeth again one day and saw the expression is actually "one fell swoop."

ninjapuff

Nov 28, 2008
I too have been looking to try the Pure Liquid.

Also, it's "one fell swoop," not "one foul swoop." :p

Don't worry though, I actually thought the expression was "one fowl swoop" (fowl like a bird) until I decided to read Macbeth again one day and saw the expression is actually "one fell swoop."

I prefer using the spoonerism version... "one swell foop." People give you funny expressions, but almost never correct you on it, because they don't know what "one fell swoop" means anyway. It probably isn't as funny as I think it is, but I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor... I enjoy laughing at people's reactions even if I'm the only one laughing. :D

Lane

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Chi-town Burbs
It's pretty good stuff Tolken, comes in many flavors:

Pure Ejuice Flavors

555 Blend
Apple
Camel
Cantaloupe
Cherry
Clove
Mango
Orange
Strawberry
Vanilla
Virginia
Marlboro
Menthol
The Pure Ejuices (PG)come in 15ml bottles with Nicotine levels of:

No- 0 nic
Low- 11mg
Med- 14mg
High- 18mg
Super High- 24mg
Fierce- 36mg

I need some 555 like yesterday lol, no, not really funny:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread