Where is your favorite place to order juice online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you like about them? How many other places have you tried?

They have good prices, a great selection, and let you add up to 5 flavor shots. Also, you can do any mix including distilled water. I prefer a 70vg 30pg distilled mix and it is hard to find. The only other site i have found offering this mix is $5 more for 10mg, with a much smaller selection.

They have good prices, a great selection, and let you add up to 5 flavor shots. Also, you can do any mix including distilled water. I prefer a 70vg 30pg distilled mix and it is hard to find. The only other site i have found offering this mix is $5 more for 10mg, with a much smaller selection.

Do you add 5 flavor shots to 10ml or do you have to go up to a larger size? What do you end up paying per/ml with your customized mix?

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Ms. Ts Bakery.
Agreed - I just started with her recently, but the juices are fantastic, and the turnaround for shipping has been 1 business day for the past 2 orders. No slight against Ahlusion and Halo, both which make fantastic juices as well, but I'm digging her stuff lately - particularly the Fried PB&B Sandwich, Snickerdoodle, and Van. Custard.

Rusty Shackelford huh, this is Dale Gribble isn't it. I'm on to you. Anyway mt. baker is my favorite too but I also like black velvet ejuice and velvet vapors is good. With velvet vapors I just buy their juices that are on sale, 14 bucks for 60mls is pretty cheap.

sha-sha Nancy!!! Pack up Hanks truck we gotta go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread