Where Should I Buy From? POST YOUR FAVORITE SOTRE PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got my shipment from Modern Vapor yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. I also got some flavored juice from My Freedom Smokes.

But different people like different models of PV. And juices taste different to different people. You are going to get as many different answers as you get replies.

(I said different five times in one paragraph. LOL I hope no English teachers are reading this.)

Read this before you invest in anything. It is very informative and fun to read.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gh-5-6-please-do-not-post-here-thank-you.html

~A

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
LiteCigUSA.net Shawn
VaporOptions Adam

Very different stores. Shawn is well supplied and has great prices.

Adam has had an extensive amount of shipments seized and whatever he has, he sells at a discount. You might not be able to find what you need, but if you do, it's at a great price.

Shipping at both places is $5 bucks for USPS priority.

Both vendors are on this forum and you can find customer feedback there.

grady193

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Indiana
I will second the motion for LitecigUSA.net. Shawn stocks so many different brands and lots of e-juice, all at great prices. Shipping prices are low and shipping is FAST! And Shawn is great to deal with... he answers all emails lickety-split and is one of the nicest people I've talked to on here! You just can't go wrong there! I buy almost exclusively at litecigusa!

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
TastyVapor.us is the site www.tasyvapor.us Geoff is Amazing. His flavors are Spot on, Awesome Prices, He's available via Skype and always willing to answer questions, His juice comes in high concentrations as well and he sells flavor doublers too. All around a great experience and now the only juice supplier I COMPLETELY trust. I have tried many and found Tastyvapor.us to be a winner. (*Note its not tastyvapor.com like I hadthought too, that previous poster is referring to tastyvapor.us)
Anyhow that's my vote, oh also you can pick to mix up to three flavors in the same bottle as well and ask him to make some stronger/weaker. It's a one stop custom flavor shop and his prices are amazing as well, much more affordable than anyone else I've tried.
-EZ

wmf

Moved On
Oct 16, 2009
Chicago, IL, USA
Vapor4Life.com has been absolutely excellent to work with.

The prices are right. The webstore only shows in-stock items. Every order has shipped within 24 hours. Every order has had a free bonus item (battery, accessory, etc.).

Customer service is off the charts. A co-worker actually got hist first kit HAND DELIVERED.

I am a very satisifed customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread