Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That's going to be tricky as M&P use TA (tobacco absolutes) and TE (tobacco extract, a sister to tobacco absolute). Now, that doesn't mean that the liquids taste "too ashy," but there will be some of that. However, I think M&P have some very interesting tobacco liquids. I would say start out with a small bottle of Tobacco Haze and maybe Tobacco Dulce. Give those some steeping time of course, but I think you may find a unique experience that, while slightly different from what you maybe thinking, they very well may tap into the vein you seek.

My optimal steeping time for M&P can be anywhere from 2 weeks to (I won't even say). LOL. As always, everyone is different.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Thinking of trying a few baccys from here, but where should I start? I prefer things on the sweet side and don't want anything that tastes too ashy. What do you all suggest?

I agree with Mr.Mann in his recommendations. Tobacco Haze is my all time favorite flavor. I give it 10 days steeping, it will turn a redish orange when it is ready. It has a cookie-type sweetness to it.

Another one to try is RY4v2. TNT Tobacco has a strong cherry with their tobacco.

The ashy tobaccos are RYO and RYO4. M&P's other tobaccos are really smooth.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi folks We will be having a new line of Tobaccos coming up, we have more to do and need stuff analyzed and tested!. I REALLY hope my days in the sun pay off LOL! Never in my life did i think scuba would have me doing this LORD HELP! one leaf at a time
IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg N.E.T.s by M&P :) Taste is subjective. I am amazed at how sweet this stuff is naturally:)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread