Where the Eff Have I Been? Crown Mini (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Got bored/annoyed with my Atlantis w/ the vaporesso EUC coil on my Pico Resin after a couple of the EUC coils burned out too quickly, so thought I'd dig out one of the Crown Minis that I bought a while back for a go.... Holy freakin' moly, Batman! This thing is awesome, but somehow I never tried one! :oops:

I know that I'm WAY behind and we're now on the Crown III, but people didn't seem to be head-over-heels about it when they first came out and the Crown II seemed to have came and went pretty quickly without much of a stir... I saw the minis for a good price a while back (can't remember from where) and it has a real rba.

So... Are the full-sized original Crowns just as good and how is that RBA? May need to pick up a few more! :D

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Got bored/annoyed with my Atlantis w/ the Vaporesso EUC coil on my Pico Resin after a couple of the EUC coils burned out too quickly, so thought I'd dig out one of the Crown Minis that I bought a while back for a go.... Holy freakin' moly, Batman! This thing is awesome, but somehow I never tried one! :oops:

I know that I'm WAY behind and we're now on the Crown III, but people didn't seem to be head-over-heels about it when they first came out and the Crown II seemed to have came and went pretty quickly without much of a stir... I saw the minis for a good price a while back (can't remember from where) and it has a real RBA.

So... Are the full-sized original Crowns just as good and how is that RBA? May need to pick up a few more! :D
I love the original crown, it’s the only tank I use. I can’t comment on the rba because I just use the factory coils because they last forever and a day. The crown never leaks and gives me great flavorful hits, can’t go wrong.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use three authentic Crown 1's. Couldn't really be happier. As Madstabber said, the coils last forever (1 month or longer). I've tried all the coils offered and the 0.5 ohm coils fit my preferences. I vape between 30 - 40 watts in wattage mode. I've tried the others (including the nickle for TC), and the differences are arguably minor.

Never went with the Crown 2 or 3 because of being so happy with the originals. Also, their reviews were meh. I haven't tried the Mini Crown but I admit that I've often thought of buying one for when I wanted a lower profile tank for out-and-about.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
.5ohm SS is probably what im after. I vape in the same range but prefer TC. I could tolerate Ni200 if i must for short runs out and about.

Cheap SS tank
Cheap SS coils
TC

I saw the Crown Mini V1 online for around $25 including the price of a pack of coils. US vendor. Uwell Crown Mini | Sub Ohm Tanks | VaporBeast

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Cheap SS tank
Cheap SS coils
TC

I saw the Crown Mini V1 online for around $25 including the price of a pack of coils. US vendor. Uwell Crown Mini | Sub Ohm Tanks | VaporBeast
Not a bad price, actually. @Evilgrin

I purchased my tanks and coils from Fast Tech. Free shipping. Only downside is it may take about 3 weeks shipping time.
$19.82 Authentic Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 4ml / 0.5ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$4.59 Replacement Coil Head for Uwell Crown Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread