Status
Not open for further replies.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I recently picked up a juice lot off the classys. About 25 bottles in all, but most important was Tribeca & Bella Valente. OMG, these are keepers and I am super picky. Up until now, I only had one juice I would purchase again and again, aka all my day vape which is Tenn. cured. I am thanking my fortune that I picked up this lot even though all the other bottles go to the cr@p bin! I bet I have tried over 100 juices by now. It's so nice to have more than one option.

If Tribeca is like RY4, I have never had any that taste this good, nor did I have the original. It is so easy on the pallet and absolutely an all day vape for me. Bella is like the flavored cigars I used to smoke. Not sure I can do this all day, every day, but I do see this as a morning and evening vape for sure when I want that extra oomph.

TY Halo and where the heck have I been all these months???

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I'll chime in on the sentiment 'where the heck have I been???'.

A friend of mine had received a sample of Tribeca quite some time back and told me how good it was. Not wanting the disappointment that always accompanies receiving a new RY4 juice after trying more than I care to even admit, I just kinda forgot about it. I finally decided to take the plunge and ordered Tribeca, Malibu Menthol, and Prime 15.

The Tribeca was an 'OMG moment' for me starting with the wonderful smell just opening the bottle, and the taste did not disappoint. Finally, an RY4-like juice I adore and could vape all day long. The Malibu Menthol is another winner in my book (to me, it tastes like Juicy Fruit gum with a mild minty kick?...call me crazy!).

The one that took me totally by surprise was the Prime 15. I did not think this would be a juice I could love in the least, but I diligently kept going back to it on and off over the course of a few days. I now find I cannot live without it! I swear this is the closest thing to a real ciggie I have ever tried, and when that (sometimes) overwhelming urge to light up comes over me, I find the Prime chases that boogie man away in a hurry!

My biggest regret was ordering only 5ml bottles on both the Malibu and the Prime 15 (was smart and got a 30ml of the Tribeca right away). Needlesstosay, I re-upped my stock yesterday and should be set for a little bit now. :laugh: Good work, Johnny, and thank you!!! These juices are really rockin' my world! :D

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Glad to see you here woodslady1 and discovering the wonderful Halo juices. I couldn't agree with you more. They really are amazing. Prime 15, Malibu Menthol and Tribeca are on the top of my list. Will be stocking up on these. Also have Freedom and Torque56.

The juices are very clean and have very unique flavors. Very interesting that the exact same flavors pretty much nailed it for both of us. Powers-be forbid that we can only have 3 Halo flavors, these are the 3 that I will choose: Prime15, Tribeca and Malibu.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Francis!! :wub: Great to see you here, as well!! I've actually been a fan of Halo's menthols for quite some time now but, I'll say it again, the three new ones I mentioned in my earlier post are outta this world and my new go-to juices.

I'm starting to get quite nervous at this point of running out of the Prime...ordered day before yesterday, and I've had to force myself to ration what I have left of my 5ml sample bottle! :ohmy: The mailman stalking commences...........................

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I recently picked up a juice lot off the classys. About 25 bottles in all, but most important was Tribeca & Bella Valente. OMG, these are keepers and I am super picky. Up until now, I only had one juice I would purchase again and again, aka all my day vape which is Tenn. cured. I am thanking my fortune that I picked up this lot even though all the other bottles go to the cr@p bin! I bet I have tried over 100 juices by now. It's so nice to have more than one option.

If Tribeca is like RY4, I have never had any that taste this good, nor did I have the original. It is so easy on the pallet and absolutely an all day vape for me. Bella is like the flavored cigars I used to smoke. Not sure I can do this all day, every day, but I do see this as a morning and evening vape for sure when I want that extra oomph.

TY Halo and where the heck have I been all these months???

Thanks for the kind words. Please help spread the word in the forums:)

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I'll chime in on the sentiment 'where the heck have I been???'.

A friend of mine had received a sample of Tribeca quite some time back and told me how good it was. Not wanting the disappointment that always accompanies receiving a new RY4 juice after trying more than I care to even admit, I just kinda forgot about it. I finally decided to take the plunge and ordered Tribeca, Malibu Menthol, and Prime 15.

The Tribeca was an 'OMG moment' for me starting with the wonderful smell just opening the bottle, and the taste did not disappoint. Finally, an RY4-like juice I adore and could vape all day long. The Malibu Menthol is another winner in my book (to me, it tastes like Juicy Fruit gum with a mild minty kick?...call me crazy!).

The one that took me totally by surprise was the Prime 15. I did not think this would be a juice I could love in the least, but I diligently kept going back to it on and off over the course of a few days. I now find I cannot live without it! I swear this is the closest thing to a real ciggie I have ever tried, and when that (sometimes) overwhelming urge to light up comes over me, I find the Prime chases that boogie man away in a hurry!

My biggest regret was ordering only 5ml bottles on both the Malibu and the Prime 15 (was smart and got a 30ml of the Tribeca right away). Needlesstosay, I re-upped my stock yesterday and should be set for a little bit now. :laugh: Good work, Johnny, and thank you!!! These juices are really rockin' my world! :D

Thanks you woods, very glad to hear your enjoying our products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread