Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia

Erik_Bear

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Claremont/Pomona, SoCal
Thanks ErikBear. Best deal i've ever seen. i don't need anything right now, but at this price i can't afford not to buy one.

Yeah, it is pretty good, I'm actually in the process of making a purchase of a 510 and I'm thinkin of just picking that one up. My only issue is the USB adapters and whether or not they work with the passthrough that they have available.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Yeah, it is pretty good, I'm actually in the process of making a purchase of a 510 and I'm thinkin of just picking that one up. My only issue is the USB adapters and whether or not they work with the passthrough that they have available.

I have read several reviews of people who say that using the passthru in the port is not the best thing to do -- that it can ruin your computer port. FWIW, A lot of the computer nerds and others, including me, plug their passthrus into an adapter -- usb to AC. ;)

Erik_Bear

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Claremont/Pomona, SoCal
That is what I was thinking, hopefully the chargers it comes with are passthrough compatible. I spend nearly every night before bed on the computer, seems though that in the past week and a half its just been on this site, heh.

But its all been a great investment of time.

Question for ya though Sea, what 510 are you using, as well as the passthrough, any helpful ideas on what I should invest in next?

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
That is what I was thinking, hopefully the chargers it comes with are passthrough compatible. I spend nearly every night before bed on the computer, seems though that in the past week and a half its just been on this site, heh.

But its all been a great investment of time.

Question for ya though Sea, what 510 are you using, as well as the passthrough, any helpful ideas on what I should invest in next?

You need an adapter for the passthru. I use an iPod adapter. I ordered the Joye510 starter kit from cignot.com (2 full e-cigs), 5 carts, charger for $35+$5 shipping. I also ordered their passthru. I liked the 510 so well, I ordered another starter kit instead of the individual parts cuz sometimes I have 2 batts being recharged at the same time. Also, it's the bang for your buck.

Might want to invest in the charger carrying case. That's what I'm going to order next. I ordered several of their small sampler juices -- Ahneeda fruit (orange/tangerine mix) being my favorite. If you're not getting much of a throat hit and you're a marathon vaper, you might want to upgrade at some point in time to a Screwdriver or a Tornado. I'm a new vaper myself, but that's what I understand people go to that want longer battery life. Also, the batteries used can be bought locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread