Where to Buy? BE112 Atomizer and 16304 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I live in New York City.

I been using the Sparkplug ecig since August and am thrilled with it.

Couple questions:

I've tried using 801 and 501 atomizers with the Sparkplug, and they are sufficient, but are nowhere near as good as the BE112 atomizer. I have been using the same BE112 atomizer that came with the Sparkplug kit I bought from litecig 5 months ago! I've never had an atomizer last this long. It could just be a fluke, but I still prefer the BE112 over the dse801 or joye 510 atomizers. But where can I buy it? Litecig doesn't sell them, and none of the other companies I'm familiar with sell them either. I don't want to purchase it from China because I hate waiting 2-3 weeks for shipments to arrive. I'd rather buy it from some company on the east coast. Any ideas?

Also, the Sparkplug takes protected CR123/16304 batteries. I bought some from MadVapes recently but they are too ling for the Sparkplug and I can't screw the bottom on all the way. Any ideas on where I can buy protected CR123/16304 batteries that fit the Sparkplug?

Also it would be great if I could buy the batteries and BE112 atomizers from the same company.

Thanks!

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I live in New York City.

I been using the Sparkplug ecig since August and am thrilled with it.

Couple questions:

I've tried using 801 and 501 atomizers with the Sparkplug, and they are sufficient, but are nowhere near as good as the BE112 atomizer. I have been using the same BE112 atomizer that came with the Sparkplug kit I bought from litecig 5 months ago! I've never had an atomizer last this long. It could just be a fluke, but I still prefer the BE112 over the dse801 or joye 510 atomizers. But where can I buy it? Litecig doesn't sell them, and none of the other companies I'm familiar with sell them either. I don't want to purchase it from China because I hate waiting 2-3 weeks for shipments to arrive. I'd rather buy it from some company on the east coast. Any ideas?

Also, the Sparkplug takes protected CR123/16304 batteries. I bought some from MadVapes recently but they are too ling for the Sparkplug and I can't screw the bottom on all the way. Any ideas on where I can buy protected CR123/16304 batteries that fit the Sparkplug?

Also it would be great if I could buy the batteries and BE112 atomizers from the same company.

Thanks!

Liberty-flights (dot) com or puresmoker (dot) com both have BE112's...

sharkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
New York City
I used to order from Heaven's gifts and I would use the cheap option for shipping, because the fast option cost something like $20-30. So I would spend about $10 on shipping and have to wait a couple weeks for the shipment. Another downside to ordering from China is that the online businesses close down for two weeks at a stretch. However, Ordering from China is the way to go if you are ordering bulk supplies.

How much does Bestecig charge for fast shipping?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I used to order from Heaven's gifts and I would use the cheap option for shipping, because the fast option cost something like $20-30. So I would spend about $10 on shipping and have to wait a couple weeks for the shipment. Another downside to ordering from China is that the online businesses close down for two weeks at a stretch. However, Ordering from China is the way to go if you are ordering bulk supplies.

How much does Bestecig charge for fast shipping?

I order from both Heaven Gifts and BestEcig and their premium shipping is NOT $20-$30!!!! They both charge $15. The average delivery time is 5 days. When I factor in the shipping to an order of 15 BE112 atomizers from BestEcig at their bulk rate, it comes out to $4.95 per atomizer.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I haven't ordered from Heaven's Gifts for over a year so my memory is hazy. Maybe I should have said "out of my price range" instead. Like I said ordering from China is great if you're ordering bulk. I tend to not have enough cash flow to order in advance of my needs.

If you ordered 10 from BestEcigs, which is considered a larger order, with shipping added in, it would come to $54.50 or $5.45 per atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread