Where to buy e cigs and juices in singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemangrafx

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
L.A
Hi Kelvin,

What model do you own or currently in use? I can only compare 2 types. My first was KR808D with a cartomizer. The TH is good but vapor production is poor.When I tried the 510...I was blown away with plumes of vapor. Very nice. TH depend on juice u using. Most PG based will have great TH but sometimes produces less vapor. I suggest you try a 510 with a pG juice. They should provide enough vapor and TH.

Regards,
Jay

momojojo

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Singapore
Hi kelvin. Sgrean here too. Do you know where to find that article? It's ironical to think that ecigs would be more harmful than normal cigs. A doctor or expert on this topic? Well my guess is that if he/she were an expert, then he/she would be on this forum because this is the largest ecig forum.

Can you check to see if you're currently using a 510? There are pics that you can find online to compare. For me, my regular vape is the eGo, which uses 510 atomizers.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Hi everyone,
Just heard my wife saying that there was an article here in Singapore on some doctor or expert saying that e smokin and sisha just as dangerous wonder whether it was true any comments on this guys.
If you go to E-Cigarette News, you can select the "Search Forum" option on the right and search for Singapore. You'll see the articles and our comments.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I don't know if you can buy from them directly, but Heaven's Gifts is located in Singapore.

Where did you get that from? HG is in Shanghai, China!

As for buying in SG, i think its a lost cause. You will be better off trying your luck in JB. I know of a place in Tesco Tebrau City that sells decent stuff but pricey when you compare to China prices.

Of course, you can always try your luck importing from China but there is a good chance of it being confiscated.

If the government will tax even 1 stick of analogs from foreigners, they will never let ecigs threaten the income they derive from tobacco taxes.

SG government is EVIL!

lekixik

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
asia

As for buying in SG, i think its a lost cause. You will be better off trying your luck in JB. I know of a place in Tesco Tebrau City that sells decent stuff but pricey when you compare to China prices.

Of course, you can always try your luck importing from China but there is a good chance of it being confiscated.

If the government will tax even 1 stick of analogs from foreigners, they will never let ecigs threaten the income they derive from tobacco taxes.

SG government is EVIL!

My contact in the phils told me that a license has been arranged to sell PV and nicotine-free juices in SG soon. It's a step forward right?

We should all start a business importing juices somewhere right across the causeway in JB. Or maybe bintan?

ella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Winnipeg, Canada

SG government is EVIL!

Well my last order was shipped from Singapore, what do I know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread