Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
I personally have had good experiences with MtBakerVapor(MBV) and VaporBomb. There are literally hundreds of vendors out there, you kind of just have to experiment until you find one you like and also remember the same flavor may be different from different vendor. One vendor's strawberry may be completely different than anothers' strawberry. ECF also has the Forum Suppliers section towards the bottom if you want to browse that.
But, taste is subjective so... :p
Where is a good place to buy e-juice? I have ordered some juices that taste nothing like it should.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
They have the lowest priced cartos I've seen. ElectronicStix.Com · Single Boge 510 Blank Laser Punched Cartomizer For Tank Systems
Everywhere else I've seen has them for closer to $2 each. Will have to try their juices.
From premium juices (think expensive)
ElectronicStix.Com · The Standard Vape
to really good (reasonably priced)
ElectronicStix.Com · 10ML High Caliber E-Liquids
ENS has as good a selection of flavors as you will find anywhere.

'course 5 minutes from my house hasn't a thing to do with my choice :D

Hi OP!

Great question. My favorite method of figuring out what flavor I like the best is to go into a brick and mortar (B&M) shop, and sample the flavors there. They (will typically) allow you to try as many flavors as you want, until you find one or a couple that you like.

Chinese manufacturers, such as Hangsen and Dekang, have their liquids stocked in lots of online shops and B&Ms. The advantage in finding one of their flavors you like is that you can find liquid, basicaly, anywhere that stocks e-liquid. I run FlavorPuff.com - Your Electronic Cigarette Vaping Store - we have a USA manufactured brand, eLikwids, on there, along with Dekang liquids in a variety of strengths and flavors.

Best of luck finding a flavor that suits you well!

First, I would see if there is a local place to buy your juice. I like supporting local businesses, first. If the trot to an actual store is too long, then online there is Halo. I've liked there's stuff, so far. Saying that, I am glad I tried samples first: some flavors I love, and others I just don't. Personal favorites: Tiki (spicy and cinnamon), Twisted Java (mint coffee), Tribeca (sweet tobacco), and Malibu (Pina Colada and menthol). To me, menthol cigarettes were awful, and I couldn't finish one; but vaping menthol or mint is way better. Pleasant, actually!
A shop close to me is Potent Smokables. I have their Harvest Berry, and it's a favorite of mine. Strawberry Cheesecake, cotton candy, etc...
You can order from them online, too.
Since I liked the disposable Blu tobacco flavor, I got a sample pack from Johnson Creek. Their Red Oak Tennessee Cured is very close to that flavor. Another Johnson Creek flavor I like is Merango (it's a strawberry taste). It's good mixed with Halo's Tribecca (sweet tobacco flavor).
Hopefully, you can find some local and online favorites. I'm guessing I like 1/2 or less of the sample packs I have. I love chocolate food, but don't care for the chocolate vapes. That threw me off-guard: ME? NOT LIKE chocolate, mocha flavors? I'll stick to chewing that stuff.
Get as many samples as you can, at first. See what you like, and go from there. Also, if you don't like a flavor: let it sit a while, and try it again after a week or more. Some flavors have been great the day I got them, and others had to mellow. Johnson Creek, to me, needs mellowing out a while.
Good luck!

Michelle_77

Moved On
Jul 19, 2013
China
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread