The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to buy E pipe 618 or similar

Discussion in 'E-Pipe Models' started by Tommykcleveland, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tommykcleveland

Tommykcleveland Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    Hey vape heads, I am very interested in purchasing an E Pipe 618, but have not found a place which has not sold out, or is in China and wants $40 shipping. I am looking for an American website which has some in stock, at a fair price. I have never used an epipe before and this looks like a decent starter pipe. I figured I could hook my protank 2 up to it, if I don't like the tank it comes with. I like the way it is modifiable. If anyone knows of a similar product which is at a reasonable price, I would love to know that as well. I may purchase a nice wood one, or make my own in the future if I like vaping from a pipe.

2. FnMag

FnMag Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Dothan, Al. USA
  3. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
  4. thebear05

thebear05 Full Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Sydney, Australian
    If you go to a site called Fasttech they are available with free shipping. You can also buy a battery holder that looks like a futuristic pipe bowl that will take any tanks from the same site. Yes they are Chinese, but that's where e-cigs came from. There prices are very good as well.
    In regards to electronic pipes, being a very long user of Falcon Pipes until I had to stop smoking last year, I have been looking for traditional looking e-pipes. So far I have found and bought the following the 618, 601 & 601C. However the one thing you cannot do with an e-pipe is hold it with your teeth as the weight of the bowl is too heavy. I am also looking at the King e-pipe, but at this time have not bought one. The one great thing about using e-pipes is that you do not get the mouth full of druel and tar every so often. Hope this helps.

5. FnMag

FnMag Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Dothan, Al. USA
    I got the king, I like it so far. Fits my paw better than the smok pipe.

6. Unhooked

Unhooked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2012
    Michigan USA
    King seems like the best bang for the buck for the non-hand-crafted epipes.

7. thebear05

thebear05 Full Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Sydney, Australian
    I went searching further last night and came across a site in the UK called Mycroft Milverton. These e pipes are works of art all are hand made and are unbelievable. Take a look at them if you like. The down side is that being hand crafted they are not cheap and it appears that there is a waiting list for them. I will have to put one on my "Bucket List".

8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    Smokestack, PA, USA
    I got a 618 pipe kit from Fastech about a month ago. It works great and is a lot of fun at parties & bbq's -- real conversation starter. I originally got it to use in the office but then of course they banned vaping in the office. Some sort of union crap (it's actually in the union contract -- no electronic cigs indoors). Took all the fun out of it.

If you get it, you can get extra carto-tanks for it here. E-Pipe 618 Cartomizer - $9.00 :

They work surprisingly well.

9. Tommykcleveland

Tommykcleveland Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    Great guys, it seems like the King or 618 are the best affordable e pipes. Someday I would like to get a real hand crafted one, but I just don't have the dough for one right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.