Where to buy EVOD/Protank Atomizer Heads? 1.5ohm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Usually I buy these from Liberty Flights on here - Kanger EVOD

But it seems they have run out of stock, and i'm looking for somewhere else reliable to buy from. I did a quick Google but there seems to be so many different ones, and I don't want to waste money buying the wrong one. The specific one i'm after is EVOD/Protank Atomizer Head - 1.5 Ohm - Single which is the second item in the list.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I usually order our Protank/Evod single coils from either Sun Vapers or Mt. Baker Vapor. However, I do not think either of them carry the 1.5 ohm single coils that you are looking for. You might want to contact them and ask if they can get the ohms you want. For myself and my daughter, I usually stick to the 1.8 or 2.0 ohm coils. We are using Evod 650 mah batteries, non VV.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Usually I buy these from Liberty Flights on here - Kanger EVOD

But it seems they have run out of stock, and i'm looking for somewhere else reliable to buy from. I did a quick Google but there seems to be so many different ones, and I don't want to waste money buying the wrong one. The specific one i'm after is EVOD/Protank Atomizer Head - 1.5 Ohm - Single which is the second item in the list.

Hi Patrick, I see Discount Vapers have them in stock, if you don't mind ordering them from the states. Kanger ProTank Coil Replacement **5 Pack - 1.5 ohms
I don't know if you have ever considered winding your own coils, but it is easier than you may think. I use a PT2 and build all my coils. Just a thought...

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
I'm from the UK and looking particulary for speedy delivery. Liberty Flights are amazing at delivering things quickly, so looking for some supplier in the UK.

Thanks, porkchopbun, those on Amazon look good. I'll order from there. Cheaper than LF also which is good. It's pretty crazy that these are £5.99 for 5 when on LF it's £2.99 for just 1. Will keep ordering from this supplier on Amazon if the quality is good which i'm sure it will be.

Last edited:

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
I'm from the UK and looking particulary for speedy delivery. Liberty Flights are amazing at delivering things quickly, so looking for some supplier in the UK.

Thanks, porkchopbun, those on Amazon look good. I'll order from there. Cheaper than LF also which is good. It's pretty crazy that these are £5.99 for 5 when on LF it's £2.99 for just 1. Will keep ordering from this supplier on Amazon if the quality is good which i'm sure it will be.

Here is thought, have you considered rebuilding them? Protank coils are one of the easier ones to do, just goto youtube and search for it. That's how I started rebuilding ...

Also on Amazon UK, there are quite few vendors that sells it also...you might try Ebay UK also, GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread