The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to buy good and cheap kr808 cartos/good e cig shops

Discussion in 'Europe Forum' started by TinxyBee, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TinxyBee

TinxyBee Full Member

Jan 29, 2015
    I'm pretty new to vaping, and so far I have been buying my hardware from the US, but a lot of the shipping prices are insane especially IF you want your items fast as well.

Now I was wondering if someone knew good places to buy good, but cheap kr808 cartomizers in Europe - with not so bad shipping and handling prices as well. So far I'm using the Halo G6 batteries.

Also wondering about good e cig and e juice vendors in Europe in general as well. Preferable with not bad shipping and handling prices in general too.

When it comes to juices I don't what the ones that might be made with all kinds of bad stuff in them. And I don't want products that are the "knock off" ones when it comes to cartos and other e cig gear either.

Oh Btw, I live in Norway, but we can't buy e cig here, even though its legal to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.