• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to buy HALO TORQUE 56?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Rob at MadVapers has it. Shows as being in stock as well. You have to create an account to see his juice selections.

Can't go wrong by ordering through him, either. He's very prompt in getting orders out. Usually, if I order from him early enough in the day, he'll have it in the mail the same day.

Cheers, Canvape is out of stock for almost all Halo stuff including Torque56. I usually order from them. Tried MadVapers too and he said Halo has been flying off the shelf for the past little bit, probably because Canvape customers are turning to them for a new supplier. Lol, so now both companies are out of stock for Torque56. Meantime, I ordered something else and payed a visit to Vaporus today to try their tobacco flavours. Not bad at all! But I still prefer Halo stuff and am not waiting patiently til it's available again.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Dunno what Halo Torque 56 is taste wise but there are a lot of Canadian juice vendors now.

I ordered some with my very first "starter kit" and was horrified when I first tried it. Let it steep for a couple of weeks and it turned into a rather good tobacco vape. Mixed some Black Cherry in with it and it turned into something rather divine.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Cheers, Canvape is out of stock for almost all Halo stuff including Torque56. I usually order from them. Tried MadVapers too and he said Halo has been flying off the shelf for the past little bit, probably because Canvape customers are turning to them for a new supplier. Lol, so now both companies are out of stock for Torque56. Meantime, I ordered something else and payed a visit to Vaporus today to try their tobacco flavours. Not bad at all! But I still prefer Halo stuff and am not waiting patiently til it's available again.

Its been awhile since I've vaped Torque56 or Vaporus Reds (Marlboro) but I remember them being pretty similar. Did you happen to give it a try when you were there? It might be able to get you through this torque56 drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread