Where to buy Kanger T4, CE4, & tidy10 Clearomizers (808) (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
I believe the T4 are also what Halo calls the g6 mini tank. I'm getting ready to order some from litecigusa at $2.25 each...plus they have a 10% off sale tomorrow. Coupon code "july10".

CE4s are a bigger at 1.6 mil...the T4 holds .9 mil. You might also try the E-smart 1.3 mil.

Has anyone tried the cartos they are selling? Either the 808 or the 901s?

DSullivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Spring Lake Heights
I bought some of the clearomizers (mini-tanks) from Halo and also their blank cartridges (tan filter color) and some pre-filled. The mini-tanks are my favorite. They are much easier to fill, and hold more than the cartridges. They don't have that fiber fill smell you get sometimes. So far they have been lasting a good while, but I keep them topped off so I don't get an accidental dry burn like you can with the cartridges you can't see into. I don't like the pre-filled, they don't seem to last hardly at all. The blank cartidges are economical, you can get 5 in a box for a little more than 1 mini tank. The mini tanks also have a comfortable little tip mouthpiece, that I thought was a drip tip before I knew better. Halo does sell drip tips you can use as a mouth piece that fits the cartridges which I like using too. I was hoping they made atomizers for 808 batteries, but I don't think anyone does. Happy Vaping!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread