Where to buy VG 36mg in U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I know I saw this before but can't find it now. I'm getting a little itchy throat from the PG liquid and want some Vegetable Glycerine in 36mg. Does anybody recommend a good vendor in the U.S. for this? Jaaxx isn't stocked yet and I need some ASAP.

From what I've read, there don't seem to be a lot of options in this area yet. David Yang is going to be carrying some if he isn't yet, and Johnson Creek has VG liquid, but I don't know if they come in 36mg. I don't recall another.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Walrus, and Spike, I guess I can deal with the 24mg, I'll just have to vape more of it. The main reason I want the 36mg is for using at work. I can get a few puffs and be good to go. At home I use the 24mg and even 16mg if I'm at the computer or else I get tinglies around the eyes. hahaha.

My feeling on 36 MG is that unless you are tryin to build a tolerance to nic so you can be a spy.. there is no reason for it. LOL :)

I think it is just too high for human consumption. Even the 3 and 4 pack a day smokers have tinglies and the shakes from using 36MG! If you measure out how many cigs using 2 ML a day is equal to... it is just a little ridiculous.. esp since most 3 pack a day smokers used "light" cigs. VERY few smoke 3 packs a day of Camel Filterless or anything lol :)

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
My feeling on 36 MG is that unless you are tryin to build a tolerance to nic so you can be a spy.. there is no reason for it. LOL :)

I think it is just too high for human consumption. Even the 3 and 4 pack a day smokers have tinglies and the shakes from using 36MG! If you measure out how many cigs using 2 ML a day is equal to... it is just a little ridiculous.. esp since most 3 pack a day smokers used "light" cigs. VERY few smoke 3 packs a day of Camel Filterless or anything lol :)

Ah... but 36mg is perfect for DIYers. Dilute it to the strength you want. It's also very good for saving funds. From just about everything I've seen, the different strengths are the same price. Why buy a bottle of say... 11mg for $30 if you can buy a bottle of 36mg, mix with about 30 cents worth of Glycerine or PG, and have three times the liquid?

blotter

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Portland, OR
I must be doing something wrong because I only vape 36mg and it does me just fine. I never get any adverse reactions and I've never done too much though I do vape quite a bit of it. I was a pack a day person before and when I mess up and smoke a single analog, it literally whoops my .... So I can't imagine I'm getting as much from the 36mg as I am from a traditional cig. Haven't tried the VG stuff yet. How does it compare to PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread