• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to buy VG & PG in Oz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonic

Jan 3, 2010
Australia
Can someone help me choose between PG and VG. I dont care about vap i just want TH and the healthiest option. Thanks.

All the tests that have been done over the years have been done using pg, that doesn't mean pg is safer than vg but we do not have the same kind of tests available for vg.

VG is sweeter but I'm not sure it makes make of a difference to the throat hit.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Just emailed Totally Wicked about their carts and what was in them and this was their reply "The PG gives a lots of vapour but not much thraot hit and the VG gives good throat hit but little vapour.
The three can also be mixed to produce your own required outcome. Once you have your liquid mixed you can then add a flavouring to it.
All of our pre-mixed liquids are PG based." This all contradicts everything i have heard. Do you all agree with this?

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Thats what i heard to Mildew. I think they got it wrong which is a worry considering their huge company and all. Finally found a chemist that has PG in stock. I whent to one yesta and made an order they said it would be available today but wasnt so i drove around to a couple of others and found one that would sell it to me. The lady was all odd about it they took down my name and address she even googled e cigs to see if i was telling the truth. funny stuff.

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
COM - I'm also curious as to know what the differences are between the 2 liquids. Anyone know if Dekang standard juices are PG or VG?

Looking around the forums, I think Dekang's 'default' is PG. I have dekang fluid from heaven's gift, Eastmall and healthcabin, I only remember one of them having a special section for VG. The only VG I've tried so far is a 50/50 PG/VG mix, which is actually very nice. I think I probably have too much strength with the e-jucie (24mg), and the throat hit can be harsh. With the 50/50 it's more smoothing (and can't complain about the extra vapour)

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Hey Dinium I also ordered of levy the other day for his 100mg. Cant wait for it to arrive. Did you get yours PG based or VG Let me know how long it takes to get yours. Mine was shipped on the 25th. Are you going to use Queens flavouring or Lorane flavourings. I only smoke about 11mg so ill cut mine down a hell of a lot. Great savings this way.

Feebop - As for as i have learnt that is classed as VG but it is a synthetic (not made from vegetables) mix which is considered the same. 80% of people will say its just as good but in the long run $6- from any health food store might be worth the invest. I have both and i cant tell the difference.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Chewbacca - PG= Propylene Glycol, VG= Vegetable Glicerin. They are used to mix with your liquid nic. Google it. I have ordered lately from China, UK, America and had no problems. Generally they will not send it to you if they think they will have problems. Good to see you took the right track eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread