Where to find 306a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taiwaneezy

Jan 23, 2010
Socal
After reading this sub-forum for the past 1hr or so, I've decided to buy a kit to try out. Currently using the 510, and am getting tired of dripping. Gets messy sometimes.

Anyway, I've just spent the past half hour reading/searching (ECF/Google) and can't find a black 306 with a purple LED.

Well, actually electonicstix.com has it on their website, for the best price I've seen so far, but its not in stock.

Any help my fellow vapors can give me would be much appreciated. If you don't mind, reply with where you bought it, and for how much. USA suppliers preferred I just don't want to wait 2-3 weeks for some random Chinese (I'm Chinese btw) vendor to send it.

Thanks in advance!

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1rst,you don't want the 306A,unless you're just looking for cute. The battery life on the A is barely an hour. The 306 batt lasts a little longer.

As far as finding the purple light,you'll just have to find a supplier that orders those. The norm is blue on black & red on white.
Joye won't let you order certain combination's or colors unless you order over a 100 kits in that combination. Being that the 306 is not that popular,it may be hard to find.
Cheers,
NB

taiwaneezy

Jan 23, 2010
Socal
1rst,you don't want the 306A,unless you're just looking for cute. The battery life on the A is barely an hour. The 306 batt lasts a little longer.

As far as finding the purple light,you'll just have to find a supplier that orders those. The norm is blue on black & red on white.
Joye won't let you order certain combination's or colors unless you order over a 100 kits in that combination. Being that the 306 is not that popular,it may be hard to find.
Cheers,
NB
So the 306a battery is shorter in length than a standard 306 battery? If its not by much, then I might as well get a 306.

LLOTEK

Feb 17, 2010
Montreal, Canada
306a sucks. I bought one 3 weeks ago from Happy Vaper, who are absolutely awsome, but the 306A has lowsy battery life, like 45 minutes max, and now Im having issues with the atty on the 2. Ive actually gone back to my Health e-cigarette (usb version) although everyone says the health e cigs are crap. i have had no issues and they give me more smoke than the 306a which I paid alot more for. at the worst, i could buy 3 of the usb health e cigs for the same or possibly a bit less than the 306a kit, and have the batteries(which last about 2-3 hours) and 3 atty's(that are much better quality and work better)
just my 2 cents, but after being hounded to stay away from the cheapo chinese units, i say to hell with them, its working better than my so-called branded kit...although, i did have to sacrifice the cool box that the 306A came in, but hey i have one now, and it fits my chinese knock offs perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread