Where to find Ariva dissolveables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsnsalsa

Oct 19, 2009
I'm a big fan of this product, trouble is they are hard to find. My drugstore down the road used to sell them and now they discontinued them. I bought some today in the next town : java, citrus, and cinnamon. Thought those other flavors looked good. I also enjoy Swedish snus and Camel mellow version of snus. Arivas are my favorite because they are neat and discreet. Only Rite Aid and Walgreens carry them and you can buy them online. Do any "quickie" or convienience stores carry Arivas?

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
If you're looking to pick them up locally, it would help you get an answer if people knew where you live. Otherwise, you can try:

http://www.lilbrown.com/entity/tabi...yid/6/sename/dissolvable-tobacco/default.aspx (Has Ariva, Stonewall & Camel/General snus - Doesn't look to be PACT act compliant, beware of potential tax/legal liabilities)

http://www.ordersmokesdirect.com (Looks to be phasing in PACT act compliance, so if you're in Arizona or Texas you may be in luck, but they won't even let me view their website since I'm not)

I haven't ordered since the PACT act took effect, so you may have to go through some hassle and/or be responsible for separately paying taxes directly to your state.

Also, you should consider Stonewalls instead, and cutting them in half, it comes out much cheaper that way. (unless you want the flavors that Stonewall doesn't come in)

Edit: Removed link to Genuine tobacco, as I see they no longer have Ariva, Stonewall, or snus. :(

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A local tobacco shop near me doesn't stock them but can order them or so they say. I ordered a five pack of stonewalls last week and they didn't get them when they were supposed to. You might try local shops to see if they can order them even if they don't stock them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I talked with someone today from tobacco supermarket via email today and they said that the online tobacco shops can only sell in their own state. So if you can't find a local shop to get them from then you might try searching for an online shop in your state.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 19, 2010
    Detroit, Michigan, United States
    Also, you should consider Stonewalls instead, and cutting them in half, it comes out much cheaper that way. (unless you want the flavors that Stonewall doesn't come in)

True, they are made by the same company, Star. An Ariva is just a little less than half of a Stonewall. Boy, that does sound confusing doesn't it?

Last edited:

jkollins

Mar 15, 2010
    florida
    I know this is an old thread but if anyone happens to read this i have about 160 ariva pills, unopened in the blister packaging, they are all the java flavor,i bought them a while ago when i was doing alot of traveling to use on planes but im not traveling anymore and would like to offer a trade for an electronic cigarette, i used to have one and the battery died so im looking to start using one again. make me an offer and i will let you know. i do prefer manual batteries though as the automatics ive seen are too sensitive to movement. you can email me at jokolli@aol.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread