The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to find case and adpator

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by redheadone, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redheadone

redheadone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    North Carolina
    I asked this question over at another forum not getting any responses so I thought i would ask you guys. Someone told me Madvapes carries the extra large ego cases Do you know of anyone else that does and also I need to find some vendors that carry the 650 amp wall chargers and adaptors. The ones that came with my original kits about two months ago are not charging my batteries. I even tested them out on my new batteries and still a no go. I didnt know that a wall charger could go bad but I guess so. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it:vapor:

2. Crestus

Crestus Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Deltona, Florida
    Hi Redheadone,

Totally Wicked carries a PCC that charges & houses both standard (650mAH) and the mega (900/1000 mAH) Tornado/EGO batteries with no issue.

C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.