Where to find juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I've had pretty good luck with Vape Society Supply - I don't think they have the best reputation for customer service, but they have 'premium' brands for quite a bit cheaper than all of the other mega sites that sell multiple brands of 'premium' juice. I've also had good luck with fuggin vapor and they run some really good deals on their house juice, which I personally enjoy.

Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I need high flavor% juice, so most liquid brands aren't for me to begin with. Plus, as you mentioned, they charge a lot if their product differs a bit from the rest, so my advice is relatively simple: Produce your own liquid. You get what you need, and it's cheap. Indefinetely cheaper than buying premade juice.

A 1liter bottle of VG80/20 or even VG100 shouldn't run you more than $15. Then you add 1 or 2 flavors, $3 each, and that's pretty much it. DIY juice can be made a very very simple endeavour, if you want it to be so.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I've had pretty good luck with Vape Society Supply - I don't think they have the best reputation for customer service, but they have 'premium' brands for quite a bit cheaper than all of the other mega sites that sell multiple brands of 'premium' juice. I've also had good luck with fuggin vapor and they run some really good deals on their house juice, which I personally enjoy.
do you think I should try fuggin vapor? What is there website? Do they have high vg?

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI Way2Gone,

I've had good luck with EC Blends for premade ejuice 100% VG it kind of sounds like that is what you're looking for.

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Vape Juice & Vape Supplies

upload_2018-9-18_12-27-59.png

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
do you think I should try fuggin vapor? What is there website? Do they have high vg?

It's hard to say whether you will like them or not, but you can get a lot of juice for pretty cheap - and yes, most of their juices are 70-80% VG - the website is fugginvapor dot com. Just make sure you pay attention to the deals page - they always run deals on their house e-juice. You can get 5X 120ml (600ml total) for $60 or 3X 120ml for $40.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
HI Way2Gone,

I've had good luck with EC Blends for premade ejuice 100% VG it kind of sounds like that is what you're looking for.

View attachment 767613
As much as I would love to vape 100% VG in my Baby Beast Tank with Tfv8 coils, I just don't have a good feeling that that thick of a juice would wick right. I don't wanna burn up my coils. Do they have like a 70% or 80% VG? What is there website?

Thanks for the help btw.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As much as I would love to vape 100% VG in my Baby Beast Tank with Tfv8 coils, I just don't have a good feeling that that thick of a juice would wick right. I don't wanna burn up my coils. Do they have like a 70% or 80% VG? What is there website?

Thanks for the help btw.

Their website is

And they do have other blends with a fair price.
Good Luck

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
It's hard to say whether you will like them or not, but you can get a lot of juice for pretty cheap - and yes, most of their juices are 70-80% VG - the website is fugginvapor dot com. Just make sure you pay attention to the deals page - they always run deals on their house e-juice. You can get 5X 120ml (600ml total) for $60 or 3X 120ml for $40.

Do you recommend any of there house juices in particular or maybe even juices that they sell that aren't house juices? Like Flavors is what I mean.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I can't recommend just one vendor. I usually only like one or two (at best) flavors from any particular manufacturer.

I know exactly what you mean! What are a couple of your choices? Remember Im looking for super cheap deals and really good made product. Good flavors in particular.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Do you recommend any of there house juices in particular or maybe even juices that they sell that aren't house juices? Like Flavors is what I mean.

I really like their CheeBerry (strawberry cheesecake) and Cinna-Winna (Apple Cinnamon Churro) - I also really enjoyed In Da Loop (Fruit Loops) and Fuggin Donuts, but the CheeBerry and Cinna-Winna are my two favorites. I've gone through several hundred ML's of both of those flavors. Of course, as I'm sure you know, taste is subjective and you may find them disgusting. Lol.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
I really like their CheeBerry (strawberry cheesecake) and Cinna-Winna (Apple Cinnamon Churro) - I also really enjoyed In Da Loop (Fruit Loops) and Fuggin Donuts, but the CheeBerry and Cinna-Winna are my two favorites. I've gone through several hundred ML's of both of those flavors. Of course, as I'm sure you know, taste is subjective and you may find them disgusting. Lol.

Right on.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread